samples arrived..... wieght in or measure

beckas434

Hi

My packs have arrived what did everyone do first and how do i decide what to try first.

I am doing 3 packs any ideas for meal ideas or tips.

Unsure if to start now or wait as me and my partner are going away on the 14th to say in a lodge and normally when we go we eat out loads.

Does anyone just go of there measurements?

I don't normally go of weight as 3 years ago I was a dress size 10 but weighted 11 stone but my friend weighted the same and was a dress size 14? also we are the same height but i think i carry alot of muscle from when i was dancing.

Ps how do I get a weight ticker??

xx

Hello, tomorrow will be my first full day on the diet and I'm planning on doing just measurements, purely because I don't have a set of scales. I'm also going to take photos each week when I measure as I think that will be quite motivating too, being able to look back through the photos and see how much I've changed. :)

Personally I would weigh and measure. When the weight loss is slow sometimes the measurements are really changing and vice versa. Being able to see any measure of change is really useful when one is stalled. I weigh every week and measure every 4 or 5 weeks.

Hey im the same, i used to do boxing and aerobics and had alot of muscle, BMI said i was obese at 11st and 5ft 2" but i was a size 12bottom 10 top, the doctors said i needed to loose weight, i got down to 9stone my "healthy weight" and i was a size 8 and looked really ill, i'd measure and weight but dont go by BMI, clothes size doesn't lie, BMI does for some people who are athletic or carry alot of muscle, muscle never goes away it just gets smaller if you dont work out like mine did lol, dont know why some people can think it turns into fat when thats impossible! lol

I got my starting weight and measurements too. I also planned on taking 'before' photos but I'm now in week 7 and still haven't got round to it!

Good luck

I am starting the diet tomorrow and I will be weighing each week Good idea about the photos. I think I may do that x. Good luck all

I'm the same as you BMI was obese when I started at a size ten!! Been dancing my whole life and weight training three years. I weigh and measure - all helps!!

Good luck, start a journal helps keep accountable Xx

Back