• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Sam's Diary - Day 4 (45 days till holiday)

Book-Worm

Silver Member
Hi Sam! Good luck to you! I don't have a lot of advice as I am a newbie too but don't forget to drink a lot of water: it helps with the hunger at the start :)

sam786

Likes Food :)
Thanks! I really find it hard to drink the water :( Plus I've already started to get a headache, you dont realise how much rubbish you eat until you stop!! I would have eaten 2 toast, 2 coffees and a buttered scone by now!!!! i feel embarrassed saying it!

Book-Worm

Silver Member
Thanks! I really find it hard to drink the water :( Plus I've already started to get a headache, you dont realise how much rubbish you eat until you stop!! I would have eaten 2 toast, 2 coffees and a buttered scone by now!!!! i feel embarrassed saying it!
Don't feel embarrassed! Almost all of us used to be over eaters. If anything, 2 toasts and 2 scones isn't much compared to what I used to eat :eek:

I had a headache on Day 1, it was horrendous so I ended up going to bed very early!

Regarding the water, I try to drink at least 6 pints. I fill in 6x500ml bottles in the morning and drink half a bottle at a time. 3 bottles before noon, 3 after and the rest is a bonus :D

I don't like water too much either, but on Week 3, you get water flavouring!!! :D

Nikinakinoonoo

Finishing what I started
good luck Sam x

sam786

thanks guys, I really appreciate the support. Was wavering just now, but now having read your posts have just glugged more water down :)

Good luck sam, im on day 2 yesterday i had a massive headache but today ive been fine.

I have had 2 cups of tea & 1 cup of coffee with milk but no sugar!! Tastes minging lol.

But im guna only have 1 cup of tea a day in the mornings thats when i need it most!! have to wake up properly! lol

Anyway im ready for day 3 now!! Bring it on!

SO MUCH TO LOSE!

Must do it this time
Best of luck sam,its a great diet and the results are fantastic too ;)

Nikinakinoonoo

Finishing what I started
No sophielily just done day 2 so. Ready for day 3 now lol x how are you going?

sam786

Hi guys!!! Hope you're all doing well.....I'm really really struggling today - feeling so hungry and have a splitting headache :(

Book-Worm

Silver Member
Come on Sam, you can do it girl!!!!! :D You know Day 3's a b*tch ;-) But you're stronger than Day 3 :D :D :D

sam786

Thanks honey!!!! Its really hard in the morning, because everyone at the office gets toast and croissants for breakfast and I'm sitting her drinking my crappy shake :( But thanks for the encouragement, your losses are an inspiration, if I can lose even half of your 1st week loss i'll be ecstatic!

Nikinakinoonoo

Finishing what I started
Sam come on nearly through it chick x im on day 3 also remember water waters water or if its that bad have another shake x

Book-Worm

Silver Member
Thanks honey!!!! Its really hard in the morning, because everyone at the office gets toast and croissants for breakfast and I'm sitting her drinking my crappy shake :( But thanks for the encouragement, your losses are an inspiration, if I can lose even half of your 1st week loss i'll be ecstatic!
Aww Sweetie, I know it's so hard when people eat around you :( This morning, my mum was eating some lovely toasts and I felt soooo hungry! :(

Keep at it Sam, and you will see a great weight loss too. Honestly, I didn't think I could lose that much in my first week. I knew the first week had bigger losses but I wasn't expecting this much!

Hey Sam push on through Week 1, week 2 is great you get a huge surge of energy and your skin starts to look fab from all the vits and minerals, I am now on week 3 and have to put reminders in my phone to remind me to have the packs as I just do not feel hungry:D

Oh and I can now go through the night without getting up to pee:D

Go go go 4 days of week 1 to go!

sam786

Thanks guys, I really dont know how I would have coped without this forum and all you lovely ladies :) Had another splitting headache today, but have been taking nurofen to combat it before it turns into a migraine. Just had a strawberry tetra for lunch - way too sweet but drank it all!!! WE CAN DO IT!!!!!!!!! Woo hoo!