Sam's Diary - Day 4 (45 days till holiday)

sam786

Likes Food :)
Hi everyone, well I finally managed to get my packs and today is day 1 :) I'm really excited and raring to go, have had my 1st choccie shake. I must do this, dont want to be overweight on holiday and miserable at disneyland :sigh:

Last edited:
Thanks! I really find it hard to drink the water :( Plus I've already started to get a headache, you dont realise how much rubbish you eat until you stop!! I would have eaten 2 toast, 2 coffees and a buttered scone by now!!!! i feel embarrassed saying it!

Don't feel embarrassed! Almost all of us used to be over eaters. If anything, 2 toasts and 2 scones isn't much compared to what I used to eat :eek:

I had a headache on Day 1, it was horrendous so I ended up going to bed very early!

Regarding the water, I try to drink at least 6 pints. I fill in 6x500ml bottles in the morning and drink half a bottle at a time. 3 bottles before noon, 3 after and the rest is a bonus :D

I don't like water too much either, but on Week 3, you get water flavouring!!! :D

good luck Sam x

Good luck sam, im on day 2 yesterday i had a massive headache but today ive been fine.

I have had 2 cups of tea & 1 cup of coffee with milk but no sugar!! Tastes minging lol.

But im guna only have 1 cup of tea a day in the mornings thats when i need it most!! have to wake up properly! lol

Anyway im ready for day 3 now!! Bring it on!

Best of luck sam,its a great diet and the results are fantastic too ;)

No sophielily just done day 2 so. Ready for day 3 now lol x how are you going?

Thanks honey!!!! Its really hard in the morning, because everyone at the office gets toast and croissants for breakfast and I'm sitting her drinking my crappy shake :( But thanks for the encouragement, your losses are an inspiration, if I can lose even half of your 1st week loss i'll be ecstatic!

Sam come on nearly through it chick x im on day 3 also remember water waters water or if its that bad have another shake x

Thanks honey!!!! Its really hard in the morning, because everyone at the office gets toast and croissants for breakfast and I'm sitting her drinking my crappy shake :( But thanks for the encouragement, your losses are an inspiration, if I can lose even half of your 1st week loss i'll be ecstatic!

Aww Sweetie, I know it's so hard when people eat around you :( This morning, my mum was eating some lovely toasts and I felt soooo hungry! :(

Keep at it Sam, and you will see a great weight loss too. Honestly, I didn't think I could lose that much in my first week. I knew the first week had bigger losses but I wasn't expecting this much!

No sophielily just done day 2 so. Ready for day 3 now lol x how are you going?
Im on day $ weighed myself this morning lost 6lbs so more than happy :)

Sam you can do it day 3 is the worst once your over that you@ll be laughing x

Hey Sam push on through Week 1, week 2 is great you get a huge surge of energy and your skin starts to look fab from all the vits and minerals, I am now on week 3 and have to put reminders in my phone to remind me to have the packs as I just do not feel hungry:D

Oh and I can now go through the night without getting up to pee:D

Go go go 4 days of week 1 to go!

Thanks guys, I really dont know how I would have coped without this forum and all you lovely ladies :) Had another splitting headache today, but have been taking nurofen to combat it before it turns into a migraine. Just had a strawberry tetra for lunch - way too sweet but drank it all!!! WE CAN DO IT!!!!!!!!! Woo hoo!

Back