Sam's Diary....WW wine review up!

Thanks ladies!

How was everyone's Monday? Mine was busy had one of those days at work where you blink and u miss it! An opportunity has come up at work to work on quite an excting prject only for 4 weeks but really great for career plan.....only problem...its in Birmingham! Which is atleast 2 hours from here, means going up Monday morning early and coming home late on a Friday night. Got to apply for the position anyone so prob wouldnt get it but would love it but dunno bout the distance oh decisions!!

Then at work my manager had brought me a MASSIVE box of feror rocher (sp?) for some work i had done last week. Very sweet...but deadly lol!

My diary today was buttered roll 3 french fries 1 coffee 1 mousse 2.5

That was lunch cos cant really do lunch when on an early cos just cant face eating much in morning....any advice on whats best for light easy breakkie?

Skips 1.5

For dinner had toad in hole (massive but worth it) 8 mash 2 gravy 2

Then had 2 feror rocher 4 and a WW mousse-y thing 3

So 29

Leaves me 5 points but saving 4 as went crazy on points on Saturday lol!

Anyone got any nice plans for the week anyone?

Sam x

i'm a former toast for breakfast girl (gave it up for a new modern version of lent that starts today! :p) or if i don't feel upto much, then a mullerlight or a small bowl of non-sugary cereal (1.5 points per 30g serving) with milk usually does the trick.. :)

be strong with the ferrero rocher.. sometimes i really think there is a god - i hate the things, and galaxy chocolate (bar minstrels) - good thing as i think if i didnt, i'd probably be ringing the fire brigade to cut me out of my house :p

your tea sounds lovely.. is this what Wayne made you?? x

I try and have a small bowl of ceral or toast cause I find it hard too eat in the moring aswell,I love feror rocher but I didnt realise how bad they are on the points :( I was gutted and end up giving them to my sister :)

Hey, hope your day went well :) .. Are you having pancakes?..yum!!...I always have cereal for brekkie, but am at home so it's easier...If I ever do miss it I will have a banana and a nutragrain xx

hi :) just thought i'd read up on your diary. i'm all new to this ww lark, well, since my last attempt a year or two ago, ha. but i've forgotten it all...

you're doing fabulously well. just wanted to say that.

and admit that i'm 26 and i LOVE hsm and was promised it for my birthday that was back in january. third one is my fave and i just haven't gotten around to getting my OH to buy it yet. this weekend may be breaking point :D

abz xx

I am so glad I arent the only closet HSM fan lol! I think its gone too far though cos am having a HSM-athon next Tues with a few mates, i know its wrong but cant wait haha!!

Good luck on WW Abz.

Yes Rach that was Wayne's cooking- he didnt do bad bless him. Sat down and had a chat with him about the project opportunity in Birmingham, he is happy for me to go for it but said he will miss me, and not ideal in run up to a wedding but too good too miss. So bit the bullet and did the application. Not confident because up against a lot of people and a lot of them more qualified than me. But fingers crossed anyway!

I think i am gonna have to sort out the brekkie issue. Yoghurt might work. I hate the idea of gettin out of bed 15 minutes earlier to eat, would rather have the extra time in bed lol.

Hope ur all well and had a good monday! x

hey hon. well none of my mates would have a HSMathon with me! my OH quite likes it, although i'm thinking that may be because i've put him through it a few times, ha.

well done on the application.

abz xx

Lol if Wayne see's it on it the TV when I have it on he just walks back out again!

I have been out to a charity pub quiz this evening and our team, the Beauty School Dropouts, came last!! Had to laugh but we got a prize for it...a massive bag of mini eggs each! When I wasn't on a diet Nobody gave me chocolate and so far this week 2 people have given me choccie! They have remained unopen and been left in kitchen for Wayne.

Must.....avoid.....mini......eggs!!!

How was everyones days? Mine was busy busy at work. Dont think I have eaten enough points today as was sooo busy at work and didnt have long to prepare much for dinner cos had to get out.

I am now shattered so not gonna write diary up today, sorry lazy i know but i am soo tired, bed is calling,

Night!

good for you for avoiding the mini eggs! do you not have a niece or friends child you can pawn them off on? xx

Morning :) ... Well done on mini eggs, if Wayne doesn't want them take them to work, at least if shared they will be less points xxx I cannot resist mini eggs!!

When Wayne saw the mini eggs his little eyes lit up and he asked all coy, can i have them please. Bless him, he's 30 but acts like a 3 year old!

Hi Sam, first time posting on your diary - sorry its taken me so long.

Brilliant weight loss these first couple of weeks. That really must spur you on.

HSM causes rows in our house - between me and my little 9yr old....I want to watch it...she doesn't!!! Its just wrong. How can she not want to watch HSM xx

I thought it was my little guilty pleasure turns out we all love it lol!

Thanks for the lovely comments!

Had a crap couple days either been soooo busy hardly touched my points or so bored i have anialated my points!

Think it will reflect in this week's WI :-s

I thought it was my little guilty pleasure turns out we all love it lol!

Thanks for the lovely comments!

Had a crap couple days either been soooo busy hardly touched my points or so bored i have anialated my points!

Think it will reflect in this week's WI :-s

Should balance itself out then :D so that will be good.

Boredom is rubbish for diets!!! It should be banned. x

I couldn't agree more Boredom + Diet = Binge!

It did even out luckily....lost 2.5lbs this week woo!

I couldn't agree more Boredom + Diet = Binge!

It did even out luckily....lost 2.5lbs this week woo!

Well done! :) It is a great result!

I think nothing is worst that being bored when you are on a diet! Need to keep hands busy so they wont open the fridge!:)

Congrats on another fabby loss hun :) ... Hope youv'e had a great weekend xxx ..Will get new phone delivered tomorrow so will text you my new number xx

well done on the 2.5 lbs off this week ur doing great

Back