Sam's Diary

Ooh will you order a smaller size top? I'm totally bottom heavy so struggle with skirts

Oh that's shame about the jumper - it's always so hard buying stuff online like that.

I bought an eBay shirt and it's too big but also the colour is GREEN! A lot brighter than I realised LOL.

Yummy burgers

And can we have a pic of you when you all glammed up x

Huh, Another day.
I'll be glad when this week is over. I love to go out and catch up with my friends but I'm trying to lose weight! Saturday will be a disastrous day diet wise and so will Sunday, I know I'll eat rubbish then too cos I'll be hungover.
And the amount of money we've spent before we even get there - train, hotel, comedy store tickets - We're supposed to be saving to do the house up!!
I think I'll sts this week, then I'll put on over weekend so I'll be back to square one!!
As you can probably tell I'm in a really rubbish mood, just so fed up with everything! And I know whats caused it, I had a slice of chocolate cake that my boyfriend made me yesterday, I couldn't say no he made me it as a surprise for when I got home from work, anyway there's a whole chocolate cake (apart from one slice) sat in the fridge that getting distributed round to peoples houses today!
I'm going to the gym this afternoon so maybe that will put me in a better mood and I'm getting my eyebrows waxed later and my hair cut tomorrow so that might help too.

H/C
B - Poached eggs on toast
L - Ham and egg salad, pitta bread
D - Lamb meatballs, spicy tomato sauce, brown rice
S - Protein shake, yog, berries

Hope everyone else has woken up in a better mood and is having a lovely day!

Sam I've been the same this week don't despair make sure you drink plenty of wAter and try and get to gym Sunday if you can as it will make you feel better. It did me last night !!!! We do have to live a little while on a diet and you have done so well so far anyway so a good weekend won't do irreparable damage xxxxx

Thank you Vicky!! xxx Your so right, Its not the end of the world is it! Jeez! I've been beating myself up and feeling guilty for eating a slice of cake and for something I haven't even done yet! haha!

Gym and eyebrows done, feeling better. Did upper body workout and treadmill for 60 mins (7.57km) absolutely exhausted now!

So nice of him to make the cake and like Vicky said, it's not going to do any damage. Your doing great with the gym so a little lee way should be fine. X

Omg we'll done on the gym fantastic Sam ! Do you find the diet ten mins the worst I often feel like giving up then when I get past it I don't want to stop

Well done keeping focused on the exercise:). Agree never letting one slice be the excuse to give up - sounds like you're doing well!

Omg we'll done on the gym fantastic Sam ! Do you find the diet ten mins the worst I often feel like giving up then when I get past it I don't want to stop
Yes! But its easier splitting it up into little amounts like 2,3,4 minutes isn't it? I can't believe how fast the hour went. I'm definitely getting better I did 17 minutes without stopping at one point. My hips are killing me today, I'm walking like a little old lady!

No gym today, don't think I'll get there for the rest of the week, although I will TRY on Sunday!

B - Porridge , berries, soya milk
L - Broccoli and cheese soup
D - Vickys chicken pizza
S - Yog, berries, celery, peanut butter

Lol mine are the same when I get off !!!! P.s. I seem to lose more the less I go to the gym ;)

I hope I lose something this week!!! I'll proper cry if I don't and drown myself in cake! Been really hungry today, just been snacking all day, all legal stuff but prob gone over 1200 cals.

Yeah I've been really hungry this week!!! Wierd!

Morning all!

Going to have another L/C day today as I want tomorrow as my treat day! :D. If i'm hungry again today I'll keep it all legal again. So not going to the gym today and its an awful day outside so no walking anywhere today either. Its the big weigh in tomorrow, I'm looking forward to measuring myself I must have lost an inch or two in 2 weeks? Hope so, my body feels different anyway.

L/C
B - Porridge berries soya milk
L - Burgers, spinach
D - Chicken and broccoli stir-fry
S - Not sure but legal stuff!

lol @ the image of you drowning in cake Sam. I lose more when I don't exercise too! However it's how your clothes feel so maybe lose inches but not pounds? You're both doing so well with the gym- very impressed. Glad I'm not the only one that has sore hips after exercise thought it was just me. X

Back