Sam's Diary

Love ASOS. Outfit sounds fab. I usually have a weigh in a few times a week, but really only show a loss once a week if I'm lucky. Guess weekly is best x

Food today

L/C 1200 cals ish

B - Poached egg on toast
L - chicken salad, but might have a bit of belly pork
D - Vickys Chicken pizza thing!
S - Protein shake, yog, berries

Walking into town this morning, going to buy an apple pie from m&s for tomorrows cheat day, Roast lamb with all the trimmings, then apple pie and custard can't wait! Gym this afternoon, only have an hour in there today so won't get everything done that I want to.
I still don't know whether or not to weigh myself in the morning. TOTM is here, if I don't see a loss I'll be disappointed, I'm really enjoying this WOE and exercising and I don't want to jeopardize it so I might wait till next Saturday?

Yeah wait on :) see if you can stay off the scales. Enjoy the chicken :) I'm weighing in tomorrow.

My dinner last night was lovely, I'll definitely be having it again!

So I weighed myself, On Monday my weight had shot up to 11st 6lb, today I'm 11st 2lb which is roughly where I was last week so I'm ok with that, still got a bit to go to get to my pre Christmas weight of 10st11lb BUT I feel and look better than I have in a while, my body has definitely changed shape, I'll check inches next Saturday and I'm going to take pictures of my progress too.

B - Porridge, berries, soya milk
L - Sausage sarnie
D - treat meal

Last edited:
Menu sounds fabulous :) and yes checo inches definately Have a wonderful day x

Morning!
L/C day today after yesterdays feast! My sister can't have Robbie early this morning so I can't get to the gym, I'm going to TRY and go when I finish work at 6pm but I never feel like it of an evening.
Not weighing myself until Saturday, hopefully I'll have lost inches too by then?

B - Poached eggs on toast
L - Chicken salad
D - Spinach omelette
S - protein shake, yogurt, apple, nuts

Have a lovely day Sam.

Managed to finish work early so went straight to the gym, did upper body and some running, managed to to do 4.92 km in 40 mins, I was soaking when I finished!

That's fab Sam well done ! Put me to shame xx

Morning!

My shoulders are aching slightly this morning which is a good thing I suppose! Going for an hour or so this morning before work to do lower body.

H/C
B - Porridge berries soya milk
L - Ham salad sandwich
D - Steak,sweet potato chips, asparagus
S - Protein shake, yog, apple

I'm determined to have some sort of loss this week, either weight or inches I'm not fussed which!

Last edited:
I'm sure you have too!!!!!

My clothes have arrived. The jumper is going back as it's baggy and shapeless, i think I'm keeping the skirt although I was expecting it to be quite big it's not (sigh).

Back