Sam's Diary

Not yet. The 5 meals a day isn't really possible when I'm working and think I need to be going to gym along with it, so will start eventually. X

Good luck Sam !!!

Good luck with weigh in. Inches much more important than weight though - nobody walking down the street has scales on them lol:)

Morning all! 1lb off for me his week :) so now at 11st1lb (155lb.) But I've lost 4 inches from my body - 1 from my bust, 1 and a half from my waist, 1 from my hips and a 1/2 from my right thigh! Ha!
don't know what I'll be eating today but I'll let you know tomorrow! Enjoy your Saturday everyone!

Well done Sam that's fantastic! Inches are much more Iimportant aren't they ( tell me that on weigh in day ) are you enjoying this woe? X have a fab weekend xxx

Yes, I'm loving it! Its really healthy isn't it, and we get a treat day and still lose weight! Exercise is a very big part though which I'm loving too. I downloaded 'new rules of lifting for women' last night, hopefully I'll get to read it next week sometime. Are you enjoying eating this way? xx

I am Sam im loving it and the flexibility and it's great having a treat day !

Where is the piccie :) did you have a fab day?"

Morning! Day 2 of hangover :sigh:

Going to the gym now, need to sweat the alcohol out of me! Going to do upper and lower body today then a run. No nights out planned now so can concentrate on losing weight!

B - porridge berries soya milk
L - egg salad
D - Vicky's pizza
S - protein shake, apple, nuts

and like Vicky I NEED TO DRINK MORE WATER !!!

Lol @day 2. I'm a bit fuzzy today myself. Admire you going to the gym with a hangover, I barley managed food and M&S knicker shop today. Lovely here sunny and 10. Have a good day Sam. x

How did the gym go? I'm going for swim later cancelled my class cos don't like going on my own and my buddy has a foot problem!!!

How did the gym go? I'm going for swim later cancelled my class cos don't like going on my own and my buddy has a foot problem!!!
The gym was hard work! Didn't really enjoy it, the weights bit was fine but the treadmill was tough, got a stitch, was out of breath only lasted 20 minutes on it! Hopefully I'll be fully recovered by Wednesday. I think I'm the other way round, I don't like going to the gym with someone I prefer it on my own.

Not organized this week at all!!! need to plan meals for the week and food shopping today.

H/C
B - Smoothie
L - Poached eggs on toast
D - Chicken curry with rice or pitta bread
S - Apple, All bran with soya milk,

Omg I love all bran xx

Back