Sam's Diary

Good afternoon are you feeling but better now? I'm starting carb cycling tomorrow !!!! Not
100% as I'm waiting for the book to come but I've pretty much got the principle x

Well you can decide but say a bacon, egg mushroom sandwich. Then lunch could be a chicken salad, then tea steak a measured jacket pot think 8oz with veg. You will have milk to use in your tea and a portion of cheese which you can either use in your lunch or spread on Melba toast. Then you have syns for chocolate, crisps or wine or sauces. That's a rough idea but it is very individual no one eats the same on sw . If you want more of an idea have a look here as it says mainly red days Food diary - mainly red days.
thank you! I'll have look at it

Good afternoon are you feeling but better now? I'm starting carb cycling tomorrow !!!! Not
100% as I'm waiting for the book to come but I've pretty much got the principle x

interesting! How does it work? Is it you up your carbs until you start to gain then reduce them until you stop losing then up them again and so on and so on? Looking forward to hearing how you get on.

Im giving it another week, hopefully two (I'll decide next Sunday). But I bought a diet plan thing today from the fitness fondue, Chloe Madely's website. So if I still have no joy with this diet I'll try it, it's still quite low carb I think, I haven't actually got it yet.

It a one day high one day low and a treat day. Fitness fondue. Was that guru lol?

It a one day high one day low and a treat day. Fitness fondue. Was that guru lol?

Haha! Loving that there's a treat day!
Got my diet plan from "fitness fondue" basically its lean and clean, pretty low carb but on exercise days you can add a sweet potato or some brown rice, so a bit like carb cycling I suppose? Anyway going to go for it in a couple of weeks. I have a night out planned on 21st feb with the O/H (a week after valentines day, cheapskates!) so I'll carry on with Atkins until then, have a blow out and start on 23rd feb.

Hope everyone has a good week!

Ha ha. Just makes me think of cheese !!!!!

Ooh I want fondue now - and it's only 8am :)

Didn't write menu yesterday:-
B - 1/2 avocado
L - pork scratchings and Atkins bar
D - burgers asparagus and poached eggs

Woke up this morning feeling lighter? smaller? not too sure how to describe it I just feel like there's less of me! I'm aching from exercise yesterday too which can only be a good thing.
Food today
B - poached eggs and bacon
L - belly pork and cabbage
D - beef koftes salad and egg wraps

water like my life depended on it.

Hi Sam,

i sometimes wake up feeling like that as if I'm somehow lighter and tighter around my middle - it's an odd feeling but for me it's usually a good sign.

fingers crossed that it indicates a good loss for you this week.

Oh menu looks lovely and yes if you feel like that it's got to be a positive :) x

Checked the scales no movement or inch loss, will check again on Friday as that will be my new weigh day.
I've put my menu in to MFP and on exercise days my carbs will be 88g and non exercise days 43g, that seems ok to me.

Todays menu

B - Bacon and eggs

L - creamy veg soup

D - not sure yet

Did someone say fondue? GIMME! :D How is it going Sam? I've stalled again:mad: due to TOTM but otherwise it's going great, guess I'm getting used to living without real food :giggle:

Did someone say fondue? GIMME! :D How is it going Sam? I've stalled again:mad: due to TOTM but otherwise it's going great, guess I'm getting used to living without real food :giggle:

What an Absolute awful day! I was doing ok, not actually losing anything but I wasn't bothered about carbs and i wasn't really hungry either..... until today!!!

I have no idea whats come over me but I'm starving, I've eaten loads today all legal up to now but I just can't get full and if somebody put some chips in front of me I'd eat them!

Up to now I've had bacon and eggs, veg soup, a spinach omelette, 2 small pieces of dark chocolate and I've stuck my finger in the peanut butter jar twice! about 3 coffees with cream and I'm still hungry! I can't stop thinking about food today

Don't worry - some days on low carb it just happens that way, we all get it.

Just keep it legal, drink lots of water - don not do a sneaky weigh - and you will be fine! xx

Is it hormones? Get glugging the water as Susie says and try and step away from the sweet stuff you need something fatty!!! Cheese chicken with mayo? Cup of tea :)

it wasn't hormones, I don't know what it was! I ate some illegal stuff last night, not a lot but some :( drawing a line under it.

Starting my new plan today and taking my little boy swimming later.

B - porridge with soy milk and berries
L - Chicken and broccoli stir-fry
D - Chicken Curry maybe with some pulses
S - Greek yoghurt and some nuts

water, peppermint tea, green tea.

Yesterday was surprisingly easy/good day food wise. I thought I'd be craving carbs like mad but that wasn't the case. I didn't have lentils with my curry last night had spinach instead but I'm going to have them today. Also I'm starting the gym on Sunday :)

B - Porridge and blueberries
L - Chicken with lentils (not sure how I'll incorporate them yet)
D - Steak and asparagus and salad

Water, green tea, peppermint tea,

Back