Sam's Diary

Ooh sounds very healthy. What are you gonna do at the gym x

Ooh sounds very healthy. What are you gonna do at the gym x

weights weights and more weights!! I want to get into heavy lifting, I NEEEED a lean, toned, strong body! and I'll throw a bit of cardio in there as well! I've worked out that I can get to the gym Sunday and Monday mornings and wednesday afternoons what with work and childcare.

I'm making chicken, veg and lentil soup for lunch :)

Same here Sam that's what I want. Need a training partner please :)) can you move up north x

Near Newcastle ! I used to live just outside of ulverston ! Have you gymmed it today?

Ha I used to work in Barrow lived in askam but the moved to great urswick !

Going to the gym before work today and i'm really looking forward to it! I'll be doing legs, cardio and a swim. After hunting out my gym gear I've discovered I desperately need some new stuff, so tonight I'll be doing a bit of internet shopping :)

B - Porridge with berries and almond milk
After exercise - protein shake
L - Egg salad
D - Chili con carne with lentils
S - Nuts and Greek yogurt

Menu sounds lovely. Working on a Sunday is not ! What's almond milk like is it nice ?
Enjoy your gym !

I work every Sunday it's rubbish! Almond milk is not that nice really, soya milk is a lot nicer but it's on rollback at ASDA at the moment so thought I'd get it. The gym was amazing! My legs were shaking by the end but I went for a nice relaxing swim after it. Can't wait for my tea I'm starved.

Oh I don't like soya so will I like almond lol ooh you will feel the pain tomorrow !!!! I'm aching bad after yesterday !
Enjoy your dinner ! Am off to look at milk substitutes

Oh I don't like soya so will I like almond lol ooh you will feel the pain tomorrow !!!! I'm aching bad after yesterday !
Enjoy your dinner ! Am off to look at milk substitutes

I am aching today! no pain no gain right!

My legs and bum are so sore but weirdly I like that! Off to the gym today again before work to do upper body and cardio.

B - Porridge and berries
Protein shake after exercise
L - Egg salad
D - Roast chicken celeriac chips and broccoli
S - Banana, nuts

Lots of water

How a're you feeling now?

How a're you feeling now?

Im so sore! My arms, back and shoulders are aching and my legs and bum are even worse than this morning! I'm chilled out on the sofa at the moment, I can't move. Oh well it's got to be done! Day off from exercising tomorrow. Need to go food shopping after work tomorrow so I'd better write a meal plan and shopping list.

Good for you. Day off for me too Sam ! I think I just want instant results. I get so frustrated when I'm not slim and to bed overnight !!!!

Hi sam, well done on the exercise. Dont overdo it too much and put yourself off from pain! Also make sure you keep moving on day 2 or day 3 is worse - do you like swiiming?

Hi sam, well done on the exercise. Dont overdo it too much and put yourself off from pain! Also make sure you keep moving on day 2 or day 3 is worse - do you like swiiming?
Yeah I love swimming going tomorrow after the gym actually.

Didn't have a shopping list so didn't do a big shop, I'll have to it tomorrow after the gym. Just bought stuff for tea really. Still aching today, should be gone by tomorrow though! It's my Nephews birthday today and we're all going out for tea tomorrow, I'll trty to make the best choice I can but I'm not going to get too hung up about it, besides I'm gyming it in the day!

B - bacon poached eggs
L - belly pork
D - Minted lamb burgers, asparagus and poached eggs.

Back