Sam's Diary

Gym day today, best work really hard as I'm having dinner out dinner. Full body work out and cardio today, if I have time I'll go for a swim too.

I've noticed that on my exercise days when I'm allowing myself some carbs I'm not really having a lot, I want to add a sweet potato in there but only for lunch, I don't really want carbs of an evening (apart from tonight but we'll forget about that!) My exercise days are also my work days so I'll be taking something to work, is sweet potato ok to eat cold? like regular spuds? not sure not had it cold before. anyone else?

B - Porridge with blueberries

L - Some sort of salad (going shopping soon)

D - Out!! I'll prob go for a steak and I'm sure I'll have a pud!

Morning Sam

Well done hun all that exercise is really impressive, and your discipline on carbs - I think you must have a higher carb tolerance than me :)

Hmm not sure on cold sweet tato but possibly in a frittata? I had beanfeast today I love it !
No micro at work? X

Ooh i love sweet potato and will happily eat it cold:D

I didn't even think about the microwave, I'll make something the night before. What's beanfeast?
valentines day tomorrow and luckily it's also treat day! I'm cooking a romantic three course meal for us.
I don't think I've lost any weight this week or inches, but two people commented that I looked like id lost weight, very strange. I weighed myself this morning and I was still the same which surprised me as I did have a pudding last night and it was bloody amazing! I shouldn't really be having treat day tomorrow but it's valentines day so i am! So there!
Food today

B - bacon and eggs
L - tuna salad
D - chorizo rapido

Ooh enjoy your meal tonight ! So you can have your sweet potato hot in the micro :) have a lovely weekend xx

Happy valentines day ladies!

having a day off today, both diet and exercise!
Food today

B - heart shaped crumpets
L - bacon sandwich
D - starter: caramelised onion and goats cheese tart. Main: chicken pasta in tarragon and white wine sauce with homemade focaccia bread. pudding: white chocolate creme brûlée with shortbread biscuits.

Im making everything from scratch, I'm already stressed out out and I haven't even started yet! Haha. If it all goes tits up there's a chippie at the end of the street! :)

If it all goes to plan it should be good but something always goes wrong when I do a "special meal". I've started on the wine, just to take the edge off!

Sounds great - have a lovely evening:)

Hmmm dinner was just ok, starter was good, main was ok, Pudding was a disaster! Never mind it was a lovely treat but couldn't do it everyday! Back to low carb tomorrow and gym on Sunday

Feeling a hit rubbish today, probably all the carbs I ate yesterday, I don't know how I used to do it everyday.
i'm planning on upping my gym this week, hopefully doing two classes aswell as 3 days in the gym.

food today

B - bacon sausage egg

L - belly pork and cabbage

D - steak and asparagus

very meaty day today and quite fatty but think I need it after yesterday's carbs feast! Also I haven't touched any water lately so gunna try and drink loads!

Last edited:
Morning hope you feel better soon. I too am upping the gym next week had too much on this one. Monday body attack ,tues personal training session, Wed off, Thursday body pump and body balance, Friday running and abs, sat body pump Sunday running ! Got four weeks till muddy mayhem so have got to pull my finger out. ! Sorry for writing my plans on your diary lol x

Yeah tai chi Pilates yoga mix up !

Had a really rubbish day yesterday, felt so ill. Maybe it was the carbs? Not eating bread or pasta again now. Didn't eat my tea yesterday just laid on the sofa all day. Just started to feel better over the last couple of hours.

B - smoothie (soya milk, half an avacado, banana, berries, spinach, tbls of porridge)
L - ham salad
D - beef and lentil stew

Glad you feeling better. I've been in bed most of the day !

Back