Sam's Diary

1lb off this week. Feel much better for exercising again, think I'm holding myself better which makes me look better!

Just downloading kettleworx and going to buy a kettlebell on Tuesday because realistically I can only get to the gym 3 times a week, so this way I can do stuff at home of a night when the baby is in bed.

Last edited:
Woop woop well done Sam !!!!!kettles are amazing for toning you up :) have a lovely day x

Oh brilliant news :) and yes a nice goal to work to !

What did you have last night xxx

I had fish cakes to start they were so nice, full of lemongrass. A chicken and noodle dish for main cane remember the name but it was lovely, full of broccoli and cauliflower. Sticky toffee pud for pud but it was ice cold do didn't eat it. A few vodka and diet cokes. It was a good night.

Ooh you did well :)Eeh I remember the best Indian restaurant in Ulverston !

Omg no idea think it was the only one !

Starting carb cycling today

H/C roughly 1500 cals
B - Poached eggs on Brown toast
L - Spanish omelette type thing with sweet potato
D - Homemade Chicken fried rice (brown rice)
S - 0%fat Greek yog and Blueberries. Smoothie (banana, oats, soya milk)

No gym today, my sister was out last night so can't pick Robbie up til 11.30am when I go to work, never mind I'm going tomorrow.

Last edited:
Ooh menu sounds fab and love your profile piccie :) let me know how the omelette goes never made o be myself !

Ooh menu sounds fab and love your profile piccie :) let me know how the omelette goes never made o be myself !
Thank you! Just made the omlette ready to take to work, it's now scrambled egg with veggies! must buy a new frying pan!! never mind I'm sure it'll taste ok

Ha ha ! Yes you need a good pad for omelette!

Hey Sam, omelettes are great - but better when hubby makes them...i usually "end up with" scrambled eggs lol:D

Back