Sam's Diary

Another good day yesterday food wise, weighed this morning and I'm only a pound up from last Friday, I was expecting it to be a lot worse than that what with Fri, Sat, Sun and Mon all heavy food and drink days! Next Friday I want to see a real loss, under 158lbs and I'll be happy (sort of!) I'm going to try to keep my carbs under 100g and I'll be back at the gym on Monday morning.

That's brilliant Sam well done! Enjoy your weekend xxx

Wow 3 stones gone! Well done you that is amazing!!!! :angel09:

Hi Sam, well done staying focused. I think maintaining a loss (and going for more!) seems to be quite tricky:)

3 stone is really, really good. I remember what it was like to feel 2.5 stone lighter and it makes such a big difference. Don't feel down, you've done so well x

Giving myself a little incentive, if I go to the gym 3 times a week (mon, wed, fri) for the next four weeks I'll buy myself some nice underwear from bravissimo and some sandles I've seen in River Island and maybe a pedicure :)

What a brilliant idea Sam! Little incentives. I've signed up for pt starting June did I mention. She is brilliant as a Metafit iinstructor so I'm really going to benefit from it x

I'm so jealous! is it expensive? and whats metfit?
Started the ball rolling on a group holiday for next year, My God I'll have to lose weight for that! There's 6 of us that went to school together and we still knock about together now, really lovely lasses and really slim! we're talking size 6-8, naturally slim too, never been on a diet in there lives! Oh God what have I done!! ha!

Oh the holiday will be fab and that's too skinny you will look fabulous ! ;) it is 150 for ten sessions she is just starting out. I meant Metafit. Haven't you tried it? Like insanity I think. It's going to be every Saturday morning at 10.30 for an hour. So excited she is really good at pushing you ! I'm doing rubbish this weekend I have bought wine now !

No I haven't tried that. £150's good isn't! and as your doing it Saturday morning it will mean no wine on a Friday! I'm not doing to well this weekend either!

Im starting afresh tomorrow. Yes exactly Sam that means I can't be naughty on a sat. Xx

Right Sam. We are going to give each other massive support and even bigger amounts of grief if we feel the need to be naughty from now on !!!! Let's do this

LETS DO IT!! Working today so food shouldn't be an issue, Just made a pan of chicken and veg soup to take with me. Told the O/H to make me go to the gym in the morning before work, he said if I don't go three times a week I don't get any treats! :0

Ooh soup is a great idea. I'm just drinking black coffee and lying in bed planning my meals !!!
Feeling positive today!!!

Soup is so easy and filling! Mondays Wednesdays and Fridays I'll go to the gym, hopefully I'm starting Insanity again in the morning. I have a problem though with the next two Wednesdays, Robbie usually goes to his Aunties on a Wednesday afternoon But she goes to Italy on Wednesday for two weeks, so I'm thinking about giving Robbie one of his birthday presents early -his birthday is next Sunday- Its a bike seat to go on the back of my bike, that way we can get some exercise and fresh air, it's only 1 of his presents, he's getting plenty more! I've also found my HRM so I can track the calories I burn instead of estimating them.

Giving myself a little incentive, if I go to the gym 3 times a week (mon, wed, fri) for the next four weeks I'll buy myself some nice underwear from bravissimo and some sandles I've seen in River Island and maybe a pedicure :)

thats the way to do it :) treat with new clothes. I'm not wasting money on underwear that poor oh never gets to see I'd rather buy a new coat that everyone gets to see ;) am I evil?

That's a good idea Sam get yourself on the bike he will love it !!! X

Back