Sam's Diary

Snap to the Chinese Sunday night. Snap on water too keep up the good work xx

Another 1lb off this week (lost the 2lb I had put on at the beginning of the week) so I'm now 10st8lb :) Thats one of my mini goals done! The next one get to a size 10 will only happen when I get back into exercise so I'm going back to the gym next week :)

Well done Sam :) where do you need to lose from

From my middle, it's a real problem area. Whenever I work on my arms and legs I can see a difference but never around my stomach and lower back, its quite annoying! x

I'm the legs. Do you plank? I read the other day it's body fat we need to lose then start doing abs !

I'm the legs. Do you plank? I read the other day it's body fat we need to lose then start doing abs !
yeah I've heard you make abs in the kitchen, your diet needs to be really good. I do the plank when I'm in the zone which hopefully I'll be in from tomorrow!!!

Good luck :) enjoy the gym

Found a new gym, no contract or membership fee to pay, just pay as I go. It's not a fancy gym, no pool or treatments. I'm going tomorrow, also signing up for some p/t sessions. The guy that owns the gym and who does the p/t is an ex bodybuilder so knows what he's talking about. He's in his late 50's now and still in GREAT shape! He looks amazing. Going for a run out in the car today, maybe to the lakes for some lunch and a ice cream.

Brilliant Sam. Let us know how it is x

Ahhh I'm back at the gym! It was great, the owner is really nice too. I'm to do a beginners programme for two weeks, it's a full body workout, to get me back into the swing of things then the p/t starts.

Brilliant Sam you Wil love it. Jeez it's quiet on here isn't it xxx

I'm still lurking around reading everyone's diaries ;)

Been out for dinner today so this week has been a bit of a write off. New month tomorrow so I'm going to stick to salads which I really enjoy, no takeaways or goodies, I have nothing planned this month so hopefully I'll get a good few pounds off and get to the gym a couple of times a week too.

Hi, I have started back on the diet today, I agree with what has been said before a new month gives great focus.

Back