Sam's Diary

Good luck with the pt, I am starting back with pt tomorrow, just for 9 sessions, then I eillbe on my own

:( take care of yourself x

Ouch - hope it gets better soon. Leg exercises?:)

Glad arm is better don't want to be hurting it love x

Came home to find O/H had the biggest carrot cake I gave ever seen. Had one slice and demanded its gets out of the house! He's taking it into work tomorrow thank god!

OMG I know them Costco cakes. Bought the chocolate fudge one once, never again. I only bought it cos my friend wanted to try it. I don't even like chocolate that much!

I still love Costco tho :p x

Well done getting it out the house - must admit I always found carrot cake too sweet and sickly BEFORE giving up sugar!

Lol at the carrot cake, I love it, but none of my family do

The carrot cake was homemade and it was GOOOOD! I only had the one slice though and it was gone out of the house the next day :)

First week of P/T complete! It was really good, Tues - Triceps and back, Weds - Legs, Fri - Biceps, shoulders and chest. I'm aching a lot! I'm going to book a week with him every month to make sure I'm going in the right direction!
Food has been ok but if I want to see some real changes I'm going to have to be really strict, got my birthday coming up so might stick with what I'm doing for now then look into it a bit more we'll see.

Ooh when js your birthday ? Glad you enjoying pt sounds good x

Ooh lovely. What you gonna get xx

Back