Santa Claus' Little Helpers Christmas Challenge 2013

1.5lb off for me please x

Well done ladies I will update later from pc x

Sorry didn't make it on to pc & am on way to London, will try from phone x

Last edited:
All up to date & correct I hope 13/9 2019hrs

Gemma have you changed your user name???

And so that I get it right can you say what you've lost & what that leaves you to go we know how conduddled I get at times

Oh & we are already at almost 2 stone - go us!!!!

Thanks Lexie. Gulp, 13.5lbs to lose, don't think I'll do that! Think I'll have to resign myself to failing this one!! :) xx

Last edited:
Lexie2005 said:
Do you want me to change it honey xx

I think I do, please Lexie. Got my gallbladder removal in four weeks so I don't want to be stressing about weight targets when I'm getting over it - and try as I might I do stress about it, lol. Could you change it to 7lbs and I'll take it from my current weight of 12st 9lbs - that way I've still got a target but it won't seem unachievable from the start! Thanks, hon. :) xx

Last edited:
I think I do, please Lexie. Got my gallbladder removal in four weeks so I don't want to be stressing about weight targets when I'm getting over it - and try as I might I do stress about it, lol. Could you change it to 7lbs and I'll take it from my current weight of 12st 9lbs - that way I've still got a target but it won't seem unachievable from the start! Thanks, hon. :) xx

No problem gorgeous i shall do it now x

Thanks, Lexie - I know it sounds ridiculous, but I feel so much happier now I've asked you to do that; I'm such a silly moo. :D xx

Don't be silly it's not ridiculous at all. I have failed the Easter & August BH challenge & know how rubbish that made me feel so I'm determined to pass this one!

Don't be silly it's not ridiculous at all. I have failed the Easter & August BH challenge & know how rubbish that made me feel so I'm determined to pass this one!

Doesn't sound silly at all.. I did the Easter but failed the August one.. God know what I will do with this one hehe x

Thanks, Ladies! Think I'm just stressing out about my op a bit, just want to get it done with! Got my pre op assessment on Friday, so fingers crossed I pass that. :) xx

Rachgleeson said:
You will be fine hun. I went through it all and before I lost weight. So you will definitely be ok. Xx

Sent from my GT-I8190 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Thanks, Rachel! I'm very keen to get it done now. :) xx

1lb off fir me please lexie

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back