Sarah, Laura and kerry's cd diary!!!

Laura, that weigh in will be here before you know it!!! Hope

Idiot, posted before id finished!!!!! Hope Kerrys okay and not to many eggs in the house for tomorrow!! Im lucky but skint cos katie had heelys from us and cash from everyone else for easter, but saying that chocs not my thing any way keep me away from the savoury!!!

Im not changing my ticker again till im back to my 22lb lost!!!

Hi Jane, hows your cd journey going?? Still going strong I hope!!!

Hiya!

Sorry to hear you are unwell Sarah :( Hope you feel better soon :)

Kerry and I have been busy today...looking at new cars! :D Kept us very busy and I had to make Kerry a shake in a water bottle in the car as she looked as though she was going to pass out! I was shaking it for ages and she said it tasted ok! We haven't drunk much water today which was our downfall...but we haven't eaten either so that's very good! :p

Only 36 hours now until our weigh in! Can't wait!!!!!! :D :D

Hi all, not feeling very well today, dont know if im going to come down with flu or something but every bit of my body hurts and im frozen!! Cant be that bad though cos im still addicted to the arcade!! Sarahxx.

Still feeling ill? or has it improved?I wondered if it's the CD getting into ketosis that you're feeling.
Either wayhope you're feeling better now.

Hi Jane, hows your cd journey going?? Still going strong I hope!!!

Why thanks Sarah,Yup things still A-OK & fingers crossed that they remain so.
roll on next week when ll the choc has gone from the house(inside the kids & nowhere near me)

Hey there everybody! :)

Only 13 1/2 hours to go now until my fourth weigh in and I can't wait as I have stuck to it 100% this week. :D

I haven't even felt tempted this week....even with all the chocolate around! I seem to have really got it in my mind that I want to be slim and no-one will stop me! :p

I can feel a difference in my clothes now which is very nice and I think I may be noticing it in the mirror too. :)

I am excited thinking about my new slim and happy future!! :p

How are you Sarah? Any better today?

I've been meaning to say also...that Jane, you have done so well with your weight loss...so well done!

Hi Laura, keep going with the ssing!! I think when youve got this great week under your belt it will keep you motivated till goal!!!
Im a bit better, just had to pop some serious paracetomal and get on with it but now I think ive pulled a muscle in my chest!!!!!!! All down to this nice weather and hanging washing out!!!
How did the car hunt go?? Was it for you or Kerry?? I love buying new cars, weve had 3 in less than a year!! Hubbys old banger is about due to go as well but cant afford it at moment!!

Hi Sarah, glad to hear you're a little better.

Kerry and I are both looking for cars...did more research today. We are going to have matching number plates! Can't wait. I am obsessed with cars...which is beginning to rub off on Kerry me thinks!!

Hey there everybody! :)

Only 13 1/2 hours to go now until my fourth weigh in and I can't wait as I have stuck to it 100% this week. :D

I haven't even felt tempted this week....even with all the chocolate around! I seem to have really got it in my mind that I want to be slim and no-one will stop me! :p

I can feel a difference in my clothes now which is very nice and I think I may be noticing it in the mirror too. :)

I am excited thinking about my new slim and happy future!! :p

How are you Sarah? Any better today?

I've been meaning to say also...that Jane, you have done so well with your weight loss...so well done!

Well done Laura.you'll smash through the stone mark this week.
Sound as if you're doing really well keep it up!!!:D

Hi Laura, keep going with the ssing!! I think when youve got this great week under your belt it will keep you motivated till goal!!!
Im a bit better, just had to pop some serious paracetomal and get on with it but now I think ive pulled a muscle in my chest!!!!!!! All down to this nice weather and hanging washing out!!!
How did the car hunt go?? Was it for you or Kerry?? I love buying new cars, weve had 3 in less than a year!! Hubbys old banger is about due to go as well but cant afford it at moment!!

glad you're feeling better sarah.

Kerry and I are both looking for cars...did more research today. We are going to have matching number plates! Can't wait. I am obsessed with cars...which is beginning to rub off on Kerry me thinks!!

Being a bit dim here-I thought all no. plates had to be different, Matching plates-Ummm,confuse the police I spose.:confused:

Just realised how good cd is for me other than weight loss!! I do so much house work!!!!!!!! The dishwasher is made redundant and everything is washed by hand, the ironing is done, everythings dusted and hoovered and I prepare healthier meals for Katie!! Its a win win situation this diet!!!

Hello!

4th weigh in today and I lost 3lbs! :D :D :D

Kerry and I ordered our new cars today!!! They will be ready in 6-8 weeks, so intend to be alot thinner by then! Roll on June! :p

Our number plates are not identical...they match as they are only ever so slightly different (our initials).

Hope you're all having a great weekend :)

Well done on the weigh in Laura, another great result!!

What sort of cars have you ordered?? Tell more!!!

Just realised how good cd is for me other than weight loss!! I do so much house work!!!!!!!! The dishwasher is made redundant and everything is washed by hand, the ironing is done, everythings dusted and hoovered and I prepare healthier meals for Katie!! Its a win win situation this diet!!!

Wow-all that just with ketosis.
Have to agree with you that thee is lots of energy,but it wold take more than that to get me to dust & hoover.
Don't over do it Sarah-housework isn't good for you.

Hello!

4th weigh in today and I lost 3lbs! :D :D :D

Well done Laura

Kerry and I ordered our new cars today!!! They will be ready in 6-8 weeks, so intend to be alot thinner by then! Roll on June! :p

Our number plates are not identical...they match as they are only ever so slightly different (our initials).

Ahh!

Hope you're all having a great weekend :)

Well done on the weigh in Laura, another great result!!

What sort of cars have you ordered?? Tell more!!!

Good Q

We have ordered Citreon C4's. Kerry is getting the VTR + and I am getting the VTS. Both top of the range models with every new toy possible! :)

Mine is the 2.0 model with full leather and all sorts! I am so excited! 0-60 in 8 seconds!! :D :D

Unfortunately it is not all good as they are being paid for with the money Dad left us when he died, but it has been tied up in the house which we have recently sold.

I am going to be 13 stone when I pick the car up in 8 weeks.....so here goes! 2 stone to go!

One of my first goals when I started was to get into a pair of size 18 jeans from New Look which I bought ages ago, but they are really nice. Well...here I am wearing them!! And yes, they are done up!!! :D

How bloody spooky!!! Ive got the C4 vtr in silver but on 56 plate!!! I love it and im sure you both will too!!! I make hubby have the old banger astra and he only gets to drive MY car when I cant be bothered LOL!!!!!!!!

Im sure your dad will also be very happy looking down on you that your getting something practical with the cash and he will also be proud of the new slimmer pair of you posing down the streets!!!

Hi everyone, just popping in to say I lost another 3lb yay!

Feeling v v v sad today so that's all I am going to say today! :wave_cry:

:grouphugg: Sending huge hugs Kerry, hope your feeling better soon, well done on the weight loss!! Sarahxx.

Wow Sarah...that is spooky!! Glad you like it though, you don't actually see many around but I really like them. Poor old hubby!!

Oooh...and Kerry...like ya new ticker x x

I meant to say earlier...that my newly fitting jeans are now well and truly undone! I'm thinking perhaps they are still a little too tight! :)

Back