Sarah, Laura and kerry's cd diary!!!

There not tight there grabbing at your new trimmer figure!!!!!!!
I was on track for 2 days of ssing when hubby came home and we had a little argument over money or rather the lack of it and the fact that weve had a huge gas bill and electric bill come and the car insurance and tax is due at the end of the month, and so what did I turn to?? A bag of walkers salt & vinegar!! They were bloody gorgeous but I regret it now!!

Yes...that's what my jeans are doing! What a good way of looking at it!! :p

One bag of crisps is not too bad! At least you stopped there....and they did taste nice! :)

Why does everything happen at once?!?! It always seems to happen that way. Hope you get thingts sorted x x

Will struggle along we always do, its saving for florida thats crippling us at the moment but it will be worth it!!

We have ordered Citreon C4's. Kerry is getting the VTR + and I am getting the VTS. Both top of the range models with every new toy possible!

OOOhhhhh nice!

Unfortunately it is not all good as they are being paid for with the money Dad left us when he died, but it has been tied up in the house which we have recently sold.
Have you ever known a man that didn't like cars-sure he'll approve

How bloody spooky!!! Ive got the C4 vtr in silver but on 56 plate!!! I love it and im sure you both will too!!! I make hubby have the old banger astra and he only gets to drive MY car when I cant be bothered LOL!!!!!!!!

and I hope he's grateful just to be able to ride in it

Im sure your dad will also be very happy looking down on you that your getting something practical with the cash and he will also be proud of the new slimmer pair of you posing down the streets!!!

exactly

Hi everyone, just popping in to say I lost another 3lb yay!

Feeling v v v sad today so that's all I am going to say today! :wave_cry:

Well done 3lb =:D .sorry you're ad too

I meant to say earlier...that my newly fitting jeans are now well and truly undone! I'm thinking perhaps they are still a little too tight! :)

You don't mean Undone in the sense of split do you:giggle: ?
actually if that were the case ot wouldn't be funny.
Antway give them a week or two & they'll be fine

One bag of crisps is not too bad! At least you stopped there....and they did taste nice! :)

No they were not nice.Crisps are never nice,not even those really fab posh Tyrrells ones from herefordshire.:badmood: :whoopass:
Bad crisps sneaking up on an innocent girl & forcing her to open her mouth & ....

Will struggle along we always do, its saving for florida thats crippling us at the moment but it will be worth it!!

Have you been before?
What do you do in florida,apart from the theme parks I mean?

Never been to Florida before Jane so ive no idea what you do!!! Its getting a bit daunting at the moment I must admit but im looking forward to it!!

Not a bad day today at all, dont even particularly want last pack!!! Im so hoping to be back at my 22lb lost by saturday weigh in then I want to get another 7lb gone by the end of april.
Decided to set very mini targets for myself of month by month to keep the achievements always in site.

Hope everyone else is okay, im sure you all are and just dont have as sad a life as me who spends all spare hours on here!!! LOL!!!!!!

Not a bad day today at all, dont even particularly want last pack!!! Im so hoping to be back at my 22lb lost by saturday weigh in then I want to get another 7lb gone by the end of april.
Decided to set very mini targets for myself of month by month to keep the achievements always in site.

Great idea!!!:) Sorry to hear about crisp episode, but loved Jane's reply:D

Hope everyone else is okay, im sure you all are and just dont have as sad a life as me who spends all spare hours on here!!! LOL!!!!!!

Oh yes, just as sad!!!

Had a lot of catching up to do on your thread, Well done to you all, glad to see your doing well. Sarah you know you can keep on track, but it's difficult when your having a tough time, which you have been lately, what with work and money stress. Keep in mind you wandering around Florida like something out of Baywatch. Actually I can picture you now riding around on a pair of roller skates along some beach walkway, with muscle men working out on the beach whistling as you skate by. (perhaps I watch too much tv, well I did before this diet and minimins anyway:eek: )

Take care girls

Tracey
x

Hello everyone!

Just thought I drop a line to say Kerry and I are staying with our mum for a fews days as she has just moved.

We will be back soon x x

Excellent. Excellent .
I agree with you about small targets

Oh yes, just as sad!!!
x

Me too I'm a 5star saddo these days.

Weigh in last night and had lost 7 lbs so still a pound to go to be back at best weight!!! Happy with that though so heres to another week!!!
Minilady you need to stop eating cheese before bed with those terrible dreams of me skinny in florida with men whistling!!! Did make me laugh!!!

7LBS FANTASTIC.

you'll be moving that ticker next week i reckon

Weigh in last night and had lost 7 lbs so still a pound to go to be back at best weight!!! Happy with that though so heres to another week!!!
Minilady you need to stop eating cheese before bed with those terrible dreams of me skinny in florida with men whistling!!! Did make me laugh!!!

Ohhh cheese :drool: I wish!!!!!!

Well done Sarah on your loss...7lbs is excellent!!!!!

Glad your back on track

Tracey
x

Well its another sunny day in Worksop and it makes me feel so much better in myself, had a funny day yesterday and craved but think thats just to do with being fed up at work, off today so heres to a great day and getting those scales to keep going in the right direction. Sarahxx.

Hello there!

My Mum is still ill and Kerry and I are still staying with her. We missed our 5th weigh in because of this , but Mum had to be our priority.

I will confess....I have cheated a couple of times but have been back on track the last two days. Looking after mum is extremley stressful and I'm afraid to say I did comfort eat. But hey, I am putting that behind me and will stay focused until next Monday's weigh in.

I'm really pleased for you Sarah, you are doing so well....keep it up!

I'm going back to mum's now, just popped back to pick a few bits up. Speak soon x x

Hi Laura, sorry things are a bit tough at the moment, hope mum improves soon. Dont beat yourself up to much over the blip, were humjan it happens but try and put it behind you now. Sarahxx.

Wheres my ticker gone?? Know ive not been moving it but still want it!!

Well its another sunny day in Worksop and it makes me feel so much better in myself, had a funny day yesterday and craved but think thats just to do with being fed up at work, off today so heres to a great day and getting those scales to keep going in the right direction. Sarahxx.
So glad to hear you up-beat &determined again.Lets see that ticker move soon!
Hello there!

My Mum is still ill and Kerry and I are still staying with her. We missed our 5th weigh in because of this , but Mum had to be our priority.

I will confess....I have cheated a couple of times but have been back on track the last two days.

Poor you & kerry,but mainly poor Mum.I don't know what is wrong with her,but if she can, I hope she will get better.
If what she has got can't be improved then at least may it be pain free & dignified.

It's v diff to stick to a rigid egime unde these sorts of pressures....but....just to try & prevent you sliding off the diet altogether...eating the whole fridge won't make you're mum felvany better & makes you a whole lot worse.

Wheres my ticker gone?? Know ive not been moving it but still want it!!
Ticker?????
Looks fine from here...just hasn't moved yet.:giggle:

Hey you guys!

I am hoping to be back home at the weekend as Mum is settling a bit more now. I have just come home and weighed myself and I have stayed the same which I am pleased about. I now have four days until weigh in so I will stick to it 100%.

Jane, our mum has alzhiemers, which is tough especially as she is only 53. Kerry and I are coping though as we have eachother!

I need to up my water intake so that's my aim this week and maybe to have lost a pound or two...wish me luck! x x

Sending loads of luck but im sure you wont need it!!! Good luck!! Sarahxx.

Back