sarah1984's diary

Hey my lovely well done on the loss. I'm sure you can get those 2lbs next week. I hope it's a good'un for you. xxx

Thanks Saski! I'm gonna be chasing them until next Friday's weigh in. Although found out the chinese meal I'm going for isn't as bad as it could have been...

Hi Fitz
Thanks! Hope you have a brilliant weekend too...
x

Hi hun i was going to post on your diary again last night but lee turned up & we went out for dinner,bit disapointing & then a drama at the table behind us(all explained in bevs diary).

I remember when my scales were stuck at 11 something for what seemed (well actually was) weeks & weeks!
Then all of a sudden they hit the 10 omg i was so happy so im sure you will soon be seeing a 12!:D xx

I'm too impatient Charly! Hopefully, despite tonight's festivities, I can pull it off by Friday... ***everything crossed***

Did see about the restaurant drama... lol...

Ah you'll be fine at the chinese if you are disciplined with it you can quite easily stick within points at the chinese by making sensible choices and eating a low point brekkie and lunch. You'll be fine. Those 2lbs will just melt away. Have a fab day my dear. xxx

I remember first time I actualy saw 12 on my scale I could not stop smilling to myself. You are doing well - I am sure that these stubborn 2lbs will be gone in no time. Have a great weekend xxxx

Just popping by to say hope you are having a good weekend!x

Hey hun. Thanks. Spending today recovering from last night's work Xmas do... Far too much wine! Wasn't counting points obviously...

hey hun!!!

Hope your starting to recover now....nothing worse than having a hangover eh.
xxx

:party0023:
Hey hun. Thanks. Spending today recovering from last night's work Xmas do... Far too much wine! Wasn't counting points obviously...

Awww, as long as you had a good time lol!!!!

Hi hun how are ya? Of to a good start for the new week i hope,unlike me who had maccy ds yesterday,plus i gave in & bought an xmas cake & im the only 1 who eats it:eek:! x

Hey girls!

Took me all day Sunday to recover from a very messy night! Far too much wine. And then someone [my boss] decided Sambuca shots would be a good idea. Thankfully my [very sober] boyfriend turned up to drag me home before I carried on too far.

As for this week, its going ok. Ish. Had my Xmas lunch at work today so full on turkey roast, a few choccies and a few glasses of wine. But low points dinner should do it. And I skipped puddings cos it was all Xmas pudding and mince pies. BLURGH...

How is everyone!?

Hey my dear sounds like an excellent evening :D tehe. Well done on resisting the puds. Hope you have a good day tomorrow. xxx

Oh, Christmas party season LOL
I am getting ready for my party on Friday - opted out from having dessert but will still have a starter and main. And of course glass of wine (or two hahaha)
Hoping I could save enough pts to let my hair down (literally)
Good job on resisting puddings - have a good Wednesday today xxxx

Bleurgh to mince pies!? how could you they are bl**dy lovely!
Mind you thats good for you cos they are very high in points!

Still having a good week i hope x

Hey girls,
Thankfully the [very high point] M&S mince pies didn't go in my belly and I'm having a generally ok-ish week. Seem to be pretty emotional though. Think I'm just noticing it more because I'm not eating through it like I usually would have. Weigh in Friday so onwards and downwards!

Hope you have a good day & good luck for tomorrow weigh in x

Thanks Fitz! Hope you're ok.

WOOP...

Lost the 2lbs I needed this week to put me into the 12's! So happy!!!

Back