Sarah83's New Diary

I know I know!!
I know I do seem to be moaning all the time and I'm truly thankful and excited as hell about the baby coming but I just haven't been one of these women to enjoy pregnancy. It's been such a shame really as I was determined to enjoy it, and I've been fine with the hormonal stuff - i.e. The tiredness, nausea etc. It's the physical problems and pain I've struggled with, it's just like my body doesn't want to do anything I want it to and I can't wait to have it back!

I am really pleased with the loss as I've put on more than I wanted to already so anything I can do to slow it down now is great!!

We're all aloud a moan, pain is hard to bear after a long time, it does wear you down. Take it easy and just listen to your body x

Hi Sarah,

I have been away from Minimins for a few months and piling on the lbs! Back now and pleased to see that you and bubba are doing OK (despite the aches and pains!). Only 52 days to go - that's so exciting! :)

Hiya hun!
Can't believe it's only 39 days til Due Date for you :D Bet you can't wait...

.....and look your little baba has turned round ready for exiting on your ticker! :D

Hope all is ok with you xx

I know I can't wait!!!
And thanks for telling me about my ticker... I only tend to come on minimins on my iPod now so don't see my ticker.

Sorry about the absence of posts... Feel a bit hypocritical posting on a food diary when my food has not been even remotely SW friendly!!
Also I've been really enjoying cooking since finishing work and having the time to. In fact I made the effort Friday and we had a date night in, with starter of calamari, main of breaded chicken escalope, crushed potatoes, rocket and a lemon butter, and dessert of creme brûlée - first time I've made it was delish.
So as you can see... Not exactly SW friendly!!

Allie - do you think you'll be in the hospital around the time I'm due?xx

Haha it was. Only criticism is I think I cooked it for 2 mins too long so the texture had started to go a bit grainy rather than velvety... But they were still delish.

I'm still really sore - my hip and pelvis are still causing me quite a lot of pain but I'm ok as long as I take it easy.

allie1904 said:
Hey! When's your due date? I'm on my phone so can't see it either! Xx

30th September is my due date... And I'm hoping so much that it doesn't go over!!

Hi everyone, just wanted to pop in and say hi!

Still no sign of baby, but I am now officially classed as full term so baby will be here anytime in the next 4.5 weeks! Just hope it's sooner rather than later as I really want to meet him or her!!

I'm also really looking forward to getting my body back, although I wouldn't change anything for the world, I haven't enjoyed pregnancy very much with my body falling apart on me in various ways, so I can't wait to get my body back to normal and have my gorgeous baby to look after!

I'm not going to rush into SW straight after having the baby, I know the first few weeks will be all about convenience and going against all my food and cooking values, the cupboards and freezer is fully stocked with pasta sauces, curry sauces, tinned ready meals and frozen pies and fish fingers!!
I'm hopefully going to breastfeed so when I do return to SW I will be taking advantage of the extra healthy extras which you're allowed while breastfeeding... Should make it a bit easier to settle into plan!

I am totally prepared for baby now, my bag is packed, we've bought everything we need (well... The changing table is coming tomorrow) and I'm quite excited about labour which is a bit odd as will involve lots of pain!

Anyway I'll keep you updated xx

Ooooh how exciting, hope baby doesn't make you wait too long, Good luck xxx

Just a quick update from me.
Still no baby!! I've got 9 days til my due date so I'm still jumping at every twinge...

Everythings going ok, my blood pressure had been creeping up over the last couple of weeks but has stayed the same for the last week so that's good.

Can't wait now!! Been feeling pretty fed up cooped up not able to do much, so really looking forward to meeting my baby and having some quality family time. Hubby is taking 3 weeks paternity leave and I can't wait for that time for us to connect as a family

Definitely feels like there's a watermelon inside my tummy too!!

Eeeeeee not long now eh? Lots of great years together as a family, and lots of memories to make :)

...Imagine if it got bigger than a watermelon!??!

I know! The whole prospect of pushing out something that size isn't exactly filling me with joy ;-)
but hey baby's got to come out!

I braved the scales today and I've put on a massive 3.5stone eeek!!!! God knows how long it'll take me to lose, especially as ideally I want to lose another 3.5stone on top of that. Not sure if its do-able but we've decided to treat ourselves to a really nice luxury holiday with some of my redundancy money, for my 30th in march 2013. So if you've got any ideas of a good winter sun location that's baby friendly let me know as I've got no idea where we'll go!! So ideally I'd love to be at my ideal weight by then eek

Don't you lose about 1 stone during the birth? So that's a large chunk of it gone just like that. And if you are planning on breast feeding that is meant to burn loads of calories as well so if you get back on SW (With all deserved extra healthy extras of course!) you should start to lose fab again like before. There was a breast feeding mum in my SW class that I went to back in 2008 - she was slimmer of the week almost every week (and she wasn't even very big, probably 10-11 stone ish) :)
7 stone might be a bit ambitious in 18 months though, i wouldn't like to try it, but I am sure you can shed at least the baby weight by then :)

Oh my goodness, every time I come on minimins and you have posted I think it's going to be the wonderful news (as if you'll be popping stragiht on here to tell us...) - it's so exciting xx

Back