Sarah's Diary - Lost 4 lbs!!! :):):)

Good idea lol i might just do that!!

It was nice of him and it was yummy thanks lol worth the points! Think it was extra tasty cuz i didn't make it myself :)

Have you tried Berocca? They're good too... it's like a vitamin supplement that you put in water and it changes to a juice. Quite expensive though.. but gives a lot of energy in the morning ... that's when i need it the most! :D x

Oh no, haven't even heard of that!! Will try to get some, i am so bad in the mornings, just cant wake up till about 10ish! Am a complete night owl too which doesnt help! lol

Oh no, haven't even heard of that!! Will try to get some, i am so bad in the mornings, just cant wake up till about 10ish! Am a complete night owl too which doesnt help! lol

So...the kids just sort themselves out for an hour or so then? ;)

Sarah, you will be fine this week even with the dumplings - Tracey is doing this high/low Wendi plan thing so just think of it like that.

Apparently (and Jen says they're lovely) WW do dumplings too so you can still have your mince and dumplings without the horrendous points.

I love shepherds pie....lamb mince...mmmmm xx

lamb, beef and duck.. got all 3 in the fridge for my meals this week :p YUM! you pink brain ;) (no idea what that means!)

Sarah I'm hungover and dont feel well :( and i cant get on facebook to whinge there so i thought i would look for sympathy here instead haha :)

good luck with today and pulling back your 3 points.. you'll manage no problem :) x

Hi Chick

Hope you're having a good day and have nice weekend planned! Thank the lord its friday!!

x

thanks for today chick, had a fantastic time shopping - well done on the size 12 you skinny minx! :D xxx

Hi Chick

Hope you're having a good day and have nice weekend planned! Thank the lord its friday!!

x

Hey you,

Having a brilliant weekend so far thanks :) gonna have a snoop around diaries now :D x x

thanks for today chick, had a fantastic time shopping - well done on the size 12 you skinny minx! :D xxx

Had a brill day shopping yesterday :) size 12 woop woop!!!! :D:D Gareth said he was so impressed that he wants to buy it for me hehehehe! He said he thinks it'll spur me on to lose more weight :) x x x

aww thats so lovely of him! :D Seriously.. why havent i managed to train my boyfriend so well?!

hope you have a lovely sunday :D xxx

aww thats so lovely of him! :D Seriously.. why havent i managed to train my boyfriend so well?!

hope you have a lovely sunday :D xxx

Haha he's been so nice over the last couple of weeks, cooking me meals, buying me flowers and *shock horror* buying me a dress lol.. he actually got annoyed at me when i got in cuz i hadn't bought it lol! :)

Thinking of dying my hair today, maybe going a little darker as i've dyed it so many times now that the blonde has gone a bit manky lol ... we shall see!

x x x

Had to weigh myself tonight rather than the usual Monday... as i don't have any scales and i use my mum's and won't be able to get there tomorrow night.
Lost another 1lb... not too happy about these small loses. Gonna have to step it up a bit. This week i've been really good and done loads of exercise but i drank a lot of bacardi breezers on Friday night... had a few too many whiskys after them too.

Gonna aim for 2lbs next week! :) x x

Hi Sarah

Just remember a loss is a loss! I tried to stay off carbs today but couldn't manage it, i could never do any kind of no carb diet. I discovered that for the last 4 weeks ive been pointing a can of soup, that ive had most lunch times (due to lazyness!!) at 2 points when infact is 4.5pts :eek::eek: Can't believe it!!! It means that for a good few days ive been over my points by 2.5pts. (what a thicko I am at times!!!)

Did you decide on dyeing your hair?? x

Hi Sarah

Just remember a loss is a loss! I tried to stay off carbs today but couldn't manage it, i could never do any kind of no carb diet. I discovered that for the last 4 weeks ive been pointing a can of soup, that ive had most lunch times (due to lazyness!!) at 2 points when infact is 4.5pts :eek::eek: Can't believe it!!! It means that for a good few days ive been over my points by 2.5pts. (what a thicko I am at times!!!)

Did you decide on dyeing your hair?? x

Hey :)

Yeah i guess a loss is a loss... :)
I've never been a big bread eater but i do like my potatoes hehehe :) yum!
Can't believe that about soup lol it can't matter too much though cuz you've still been losing weight haven't you! :)
Yeah i dyed my hair, i went a dark blonde colour and feel like i wanna dye it back to light blonde already!!! I'll leave it a couple of weeks and see if it grows on me lol :)

x x x

Well done on your pound off !!!!!

Not been on much so need to catch up on everything!! And well done on size 12 - go girl!!!

Hi Sarah

Just popping in to say hey, hope you are having a good week??

Enjoy your weekend

x

hey you, have a great Valentines Day :) x

HI Sarah, not said well done on your 1lb yet - but you will be weighing again tonight so hopefully you will have done your 2lb goal.

Good luck xx

Hey hun :) thanks!
I've had to weigh in on a Sunday last couple of weeks cuz i don't have access to scales on a Monday night anymore :( (tend to use my parents but they are now busy EVERY Monday!!)
Anyhow... weighed myself last night and i lost 4lbs!!!! Woop :) x x

Thats terrific news!!!!!! Well done you!! You really are doing so well and won't be long before you reach the 2 stone mark! Brilliant :D:D

x

Back