Sarah's Juddd ing along diary

Your so right Stirky, what diet allows an actual increase in calories.

I am going to ditch the diet word and use life long eating plan :D :innocent0001:

Saturday - DD :) 400 cals so far..

Sunday - UD - I have invited Mum for lunch, she can't quite believe we will actually be eating together ! :)

Sunday - UD - I have invited Mum for lunch, she can't quite believe we will actually be eating together ! :)

Aww, that's nice Sarah, that's the great thing with this plan! What are you going to have?

Do you know as I was typing my post I thought oh what the heck can we have..

so I've now decided ! As I have been poorly alot of the summer we have missed out on our annual trip to Brixham for dressed crab and salad.. so I think we will go tomo :D

Oh have fun, hope the weather is lovely for you! Brixham is gorgeous, haven't been there for ages myself ;) Not that I like crab, or any seafood for that matter, I know I know I live in Plymouth I should! But enjoy hun x

Weird, I craved cheese when I was pregnant with my first son. Don't usually eat much of it, and HATE it melted, but I was grating cheese onto ALL my hot meals when I was pregnant with him lol! Even roast dinners, yep it was that bad! He is now 5 and HATES cheese!!! He won't touch the stuff at all! Funnily enough I haven't eaten much of it since either!

Oh crikey.. don't mention cheese :eek: I can't even keep it in the fridge :p

So today did not quite pan out as I had one of my tired day's.. but Mum and I watched a movie and had afternoon tea.. so I counted in a little treat. It was really nice to eat together..

Down day tomo so I will have my offical weigh day on Tuesday morning ! My tummy seems to of gone down today as I was feeling a bit bloated.. in some weird way I am looking forward to Tuesday and I will deal with what comes along.. :)

Shame things didn't go to plan today, but at least you still had a nice day with your mum and had an afternoon treat :) Good luck for your dd tomorrow and your wi on Tues, fingers crossed for you x

Good luck for tomorrow looking at your diary I bet you will have a good loss.
I am going to ditch the diet word and use life long eating plan :D :innocent0001:
Brilliant thought and very true with Juddd. I dont feel like it is a diet either. Re the cheese, laughing cow extra light triangles are just over 20 calories each!

I have the extra light lauging cow too, I LOVE cheese spread and crackers, some great low cal crackers out there so we can still have this sort of thing :) Something I've always had since starting slimfast. Yep 20 cals a triangle, and I have three crackers with one triangle and usually some cucumber on top! In fact had that last night on my dd :D

Lol you're a cheese monster like my daughter then! She loves in, she won't eat cheese spread tho!

I don't blame her.... it's the hard stuff or nothing in my house..

Did you want the The One Show last week - it showed you that a lot of cheese that is on pre-packed pizzas isn't really Cheese at all but something called augmented cheese - I think - it's a mixture of oil and something else, along with emulsifiers etc - not a drop of cheese in sight !!!

Just goes to show doesn't it ?

omg!! thats revolting.. I can't believe what junk they use these day's and dare to call it food ! :eek:

So today is a dd and all is well, I am weighing tomo morning so fingers crossed!

I can't wait for payday so I can stock up on storecupboard stuff and start to make soups and low cal dishes..it's been a long month !

Wishing you all the best for your wi chick, I'm excited for you :D

Thanks Stirky!! I will be happy with anything!! but whatever happens I shall stick to it as it's early days..

I was driving back from taking Mum out for the afternoon when I realised that normally at that time I would be heading off to be weighed by my cdc.. for a moment I thought aw.. god can I do this by myself.. do I need the structure of being weighed by someone?? :eek:

I guess it was the first time I had a panic :eek: then I thought well I'm not alone and whatever happens all I can do is be honest and post the good and bad bits.

Note to self.... post dd foods so not to slip!!!

Yes we're all here for you so you're not alone. Keep posting your food diary, it really does help keep you on the straight and narrow. Quite often before, when I was on SF and doing a 100% challenge, I thought about having something bad and then thought no I'll have to post on minimins that I failed today and that stopped me. It wasn't the fact I thought people might think badly of me, because people on here are always so understanding, it was the fact that by writing on minimins it was confirming to myself I'd failed my 100% day. Little things like that help and really do work :)

I know what you mean!! I do need to write it down, it's a good way of staying on track and also being honest.. tonight was my first moochy evening.. but I kept thinking weigh day tomo.. so it's off to bed for me...

dear weight loss fairy.. I've been such a good girl.. PLEASE let me drop a pound or two ;)

Morning Sarah Lou

Just though i would pop in and say hi :wavey:

I hope the weight loss fairy did you proud this morning.

Ta da........ the results are in.. so I started on the plan at 15stone.. I had a peek on Thursday and I had gone up to 15stone 2 pounds.. so I tried not to freak as I guessed it would be due to coming off cambridge. So I weighed today and the scales read 14stone 12 :eek: so I've lost four :eek::eek::eek::eek: and I'm back to what I was before going on my holiday :)

see it's good to be mates with the weight loss fairy!! (I think the excitement has gone to my head) :) !

So anything I loose from today will be new weight..

hurrah hurrah xxxxx so when I go shopping and get really organised there will be no stopping me ;)

Last edited:
Back