Sarah's Juddd ing along diary

:happy096: 4lbs that's fab, well done !!! :talk017:

You have given me hope, i had a peek today and was showing another lb on but i think i will hang in there as your results are really good. So did you come straight off CD onto JUDDD and was you doing SS or SS+ ?

Thanks Sass it's nice to know that people are looking in to see what's going on.. I came off sole source plus and started Juddd on the 14th.. the first week I have just been careful not to overload on carbs and I have not seen it as a green light to stuff my face..I am sure it's to do with you are only ever a day away from eating but when that day comes you don't always think oh I must have that now..

On up day's I have not gone without and I had treats if I wanted them.. for tea on Sunday I had a cream slice, I just stayed within my allowance of 1992 calories.

Stick with it and good luck :)

Woo-hoo!!! :bliss:I am so happy for you Sarah!! :greenapple: Great going 4lbs is excellent, you must be over the moon! :character00100: Onwards and downwards!!! Yay! :scale:

:party0038:

Stirky !! you are a sweetie.. thank you for the smilies.. :thankyou: I am really happy and still can't quite believe it :eek:

Thank's also for rooting for me !!! :D

Yes I am a bit of a smilie addict lol! You did really well hun, keep up the great work x

My bloomin bloomin awful day.. you know the one !! you have good news and it gets spoiled.. so I will have a vent on my diary page.. it may take some time :eek: I had one of my bright ideas today and thought I would do a big old shop so I could cook and freeze it in readiness for going back to work.. so my lovely mama kindly gave me some money as I don't get paid til saturday... so with a spring in my step I got ready.

Over the last few months I've had the following: old car vandalised, 1200 pounds.. decided to get a new one.. one day before trade in, old car totally demolished in a hit and run.. had to put the cost of that onto new car.. so financially worse off.. new car 1 week old and was hit by a lady reversing :mad::mad::mad:
so I called the garage to book it in for repair and he was pretty rude and off hand to me yesterday.. he said he would call me today.. so I waited four hours, got fed up as I wanted to go out so I went to the garage.. on arrival no one knew what I was talking about and looked at me like i was talking a foreign language. I said I will not be treated like this again.. (had happened before) I have just bought a brand new car off you and now you have my money you cannot be bothered to sort out the problem!!

The guy who I spoke to yesterday had not passed the job onto anyone else to sort out as he had taken the day off.

With that a guy came in and said he had been contacted yesterday to do the repair :eek: he then looked at the dent and said oh I can't do that anyway and then said I've had a wasted journey and wanted to know who was paying the 35.00 call out charge! well I said certainly not me.. had I not come out to see what was going on because they had not called me I wouldn't of even been at the garage.

The garage man then went to walk away and said its down to you and him to sort.. :eek: well that was it!! :mad: its not like me.. but I flipped and said if you think I am paying for your incompetience you are very much mistaken!

I was so cross and stated they were full of hog wash and basically their after sales care did not exisit and they could have the car back.. I also told them if they thought a bunch of flowers was going to shut me up they were mistaken! as that's what they sent me for messing me around before! :mad:

By now I'm on a roll :D so eventually I was seen by the service manager who said he had finished his lunch break early to see me :eek: I thanked him and then told him how lucky he was to get one as if I have a client to see I have to see them and if I was in charge I would make sure everyone was doing their jobs properly before they had a break!! :D:D

I was then asked to take a seat while a few phone calls were made.. a cappacino and biscuit arrived which I did have.. lol

so the car is now booked in for next week, I have to take it there because of the paintwork guarantee.. :mad:

I received an apology and pointed out that had they been truthful in the first place and not tried to cover up for each other's incompetience my little outburst could of been avoided!! and finally there was no way I would be paying 35 quid :)

So today I stood up for myself in the male dominated world of motoring and thoroughly entertained the lady who was busily knitting as she waited to pick up her car! I hope she did not drop any stitches as she had the look on her face of "this is better than tv" she even gave me an approving wink as I had
my coffee :D

I really am not the type of person to ever jump up and down and make a fuss, as quite often i'm unwell and want a quite life.. but today this girl wasn't going to back down!! little did they know they were dealing with a Juddder :D

Finally :) I made it to the supermarket and it was great and I made some really good choices.. it felt so good to be able to buy food and not feel guilty :p

Physically I now feel drained but boy oh boy do I feel good.. :D

Great going Sarah! Isn't it great when you finally get things like that sorted out and stick up for yourself and don't let people walk over you! So yay juddder power lol! Ha I usually leave things like this until I have PMT (always has worked a treat!) but if juddd stops my pmt I think I'll have to take a leaf out of your book and just go for it anyway!

Well done on the food shop too, doesn't it feel great shopping when nothing is restricted and you still go for the good choices?!

I bet you do feel good now ;)

Thanks Stirky.. I was fuming.. ha ha.. of all the things to buy I bought a jar of sandwich spread.. had some for tea on some nice bread.. yummy!! and a tin of rice pudding :) I thought if I get really tired next week its a good standby if I don't want much.. might add some jam and swirl it around so it goes pink.. reminds me of school! hopefully my chairs are bigger :D:D lol

:girlpower:You go girl! Good for you for standing up for whats right. Hope it gets sorted out for you soon.

Ohhh rice pudding I need to get me some of that. Reading your diary I now have a craving for it :D I love it warm and make it myself with a muller banana yogurt...yum.

Well done on your choice of shopping:)

Rice pudding, :yuk: not my thing lol! I do buy it now and again, but to feed to my old horse lol! Good for him to add some cals to his feed as he's a bit on the thin side, bless him.

Stirky that's must be why I need it then being on the thin side! Lmao :D

Well I'm going to have abit of a chill out now after my hectic day !

I've a big day tomo, I am meeting my managers to discuss my phased return to work.. I feel like I'm going to school for the first time :eek: but I can't take my Mama with me :p

Stupid isn't it I'm suppossed to be a professional :eek: but I guess five months is along time to be off on sick leave and I think its normal maybe to be abit anxious.. off to deep breathe and relaxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Lol Sarah! You will need it after you're done judding, teehee! Enjoy your chill and good luck tomorrow, yes that must be nerve wracking after 5 months off! What sort of work do you do? Hope all goes well anyway x

Hi Sarah lou, Just found your diary and read through it all. You are doing great. And what confidence and what a weight loss. I really think this is the answer for you just now and not CD as too severe.
What do you work at? I hope it all goes well for you tomorrow. The thought of going back to worse is often worse than the actuality and the routine might be good for you - gosh I can't believe I just said that, I DETEST routines!
I will keep in touch with you on this thread. I'm down a pound today too which is great. I don't care as long as I lose Ijust hate dieting and sts.
You mentioned you felt less bloated - that's what U noticed about my week on JUDDD, my stomach seemed to shrink and I felt much much thinner even though I didn't lose. I will come back on it soon just need a break from fasting, totally fed up with it!

BTW, Brixham for a crab salad! Life is unfair! Next you'll be going to Cockington for a cream tea! I get to Glasgow for a Starbucks! Not quite the same!
Will talk to you again tomorrow, God bless xxx

do you add the yoghurt in when you add the milk?
No I add it at the end when it is nearly cooked. I have also made it with water (instead of milk) and added the yogurt last, to save on calories. :)

Thanks Miss Jelly Tot, I'm going to give that a go.. sounds lovely xx

Broxi, hi sweetie thank you for your kind words, I certainly will be staying in touch.. I can't believe you mentioned cockington, I was thinking about going there soon!! it really is a nice place :)

I'm a housing officer for vulnerable young people aged 16 - 24, I deal with alot of neglected young people, it can be very stressful. I agree that it is time to get a bit more of a routine, I do like a bit of structure.. I guess when I'm floundering around my anxiety levels go up.

I'm so nervous as I write this.. I just don't know what to expect.. I work so hard to deal with my anxiety but some days its just so overwhelming I just can't focus on deep breathing and relaxation :eek:

well its a down day for me today.. I had to look at the scales today because I thought my loss wasn't real :eek: well it is so I've but them away again as I could be a serial scale hopper..

have a good day one and all.. I'm off :(

Wow you've got a great job sarah, but I can imagine it is very very stressful at times, but must be very rewarding at times too. Hope all goes well going back.

Yes the scales can be our friend and enemy all in one go. I used to get on mine too much, force myself to only weigh once a week now lol. Got right into weighing once a week on sf and was fine, but since starting juddd I've had the scales itch lol!

Hope you're having a good day x

Last edited:
Stirky the scale itch that's funny :D well I'm back. I met my managers in a hotel and we had morning coffee overlooking the sea.. :D how very civilized :)

So I have my rota and I'm back part time for two weeks and then I have my review.. so things sound very different and alot has changed so I'm going to pretend its a new job and the bits I don't know I will just have to learn.. oh yes we have new name badges as well :) so back to business:

Down day.. more water !!

cappacino have no idea?? very small though:rolleyes: umm say 80 cals
1 Blackberry and Apple Cereal Bar 7o cals
4 crackers and laughing cow v light
92 cals
2 litres of water
Porridge made with water 104
Baked Fruit Bar 111 (457)

Jelly if hungry later

Last edited:
I think after all the excitement of the past few days my boody is letting me know I need to put the breaks on! I had to up my medication yesterday as I had a very achey day.. so today I am going to have an in between day or just a dday if I can manage it. I felt very bloated when I woke up and I know I am retaining fluid.. just another side affect!! of my meds.

Normally panic would of set in today and I would be worrying about getting weighed on Monday but with Juddd I know I have abit of flexibility.

At my meeting yesterday my manager said we have a temp in the office who has had m.e. for 16yrs.. she said she would ber happy to have a chat with me next week. I'm looking forward to meeting her as apart from seeing drs. I have not met anyone who has it.

Sun is shining here today, if I feel ok later I'm going to matalan as I don't have any clothes to wear.. well I do! ha ha but I'm really short of skirts, I can't really go bottomless :D:D:D

I can't really go bottomless :D:D:D
Ohh errr mrs. That would get you a quick promotion lol. Good idea about the inbetween day I did this when I wanted to swap my UD and DDs round.
Sounds like an interesting job, I couldnt work with children or animals lol (actually that sounds like my family!) You sound so positive:D.

Back