Sarah's Juddd ing along diary

I often think that Miss Jelly Tot.. why the heck do I work with children :eek: but then you watch them start to thrive and grow and it makes it all worthwhile.. or when they leave our place and come back and say thankyou for what you did :)

You will be pleased I went to matalan and I have now solved my bottomless problem :D they had some lovely stuff in there today.. wish I could wear sequins to work.. I love abit of sparkle :)

Ooh Matalan, haven't been there for ages! Haven't got any money until next Thursday tho, and also refuse to buy any new clothes at the mo. Just discovered a load of stuff in my wardrobe that I can finally wear again, so like having new stuff anyway :D

Glad you got your bottom problem sorted :D

How's your day been?

Hi Sarah lou, Glad to hear you sounding good! And new clothes too! Go for the sparkle - I'm always wearing bright and sparkly clothes.
I work with young teenagers in a behaviour unit- I'm principal teacher but I work closely with Social work. I once went for a job in Dawlish in a behaviour school as an English teacher when I first qualified. We were all set to move there and had job but one member of board didn't think I'd understand the English curriculum cos I'm Scottish. I remember in their behaviour school (Radcliffe - i think) the kids were better behaved than ours in mainstream as I worked in one of the most deprived areas of Scotland at that time! So it would have been easier for me but it wasn't to be and instead of Brixham and Cockington, I've got cold rainy central Scotland to hang about in! No wonder I wear sparkly clothes! Oh the if onlys ...
Good luck with the job, just remember you are making a huge difference to their lives and see it as a vocation as opposed to work! xxx

I don't think I'd get away with sparkles at work.. apart from Christmas Eve :D when no one is really bothered.. :p

So today is Friday and I'm not sure how I feel today, apprehension maybe because Monday is looming:eek: I feel bloated and heavy today, I don't think I'm drinking enough and I'm getting abit lazy writing stuff down.. so if I get on and do my housework I think I may need a day of back to basics.

So today is a down day and I'm going to be strict with myself :p I think this week the odd thingy may of been popped in my gob :D nothing major but not right! ;)

What a weird day I too had a starving day! so I tried to ignore it and decided to clean the kitchen, which turned into clearing out cupboards etc etc, I then ventured in the conservatory and blitzed that.. goodness I'm tired thinking about it :eek:

I had my letter today from the hosp and I have finally made it to the top of the list and I get to have my m.e. assessment and I will be offerred help should I need it. Again I know I've overdone it today as my fingers hurt typing.. its like a flu type feeling when you hurt all over.

Well two more days to WORK day.. I had an email from the girls today and they are excited I'm coming back..

I just go back right slap bang in the middle of a review, abit like ofsted.. but I'm sure I will find something to do.. I'm guessing I could have well over a thousand emails.. oh good gawd.

well bed is calling me.. night night fellow Juddders... :nightf:

Hope you're feeling a bit better today hun. Oh not long now until you go back to work, are you excited?! Good luck with all those e-mails!!! Will take you weeks to get through them lol!

Arrived at work at 10.00am so not on the early shift.. thank goodness.. switched on computer and to my utter amazement I had 6000 emails.. thats not a typing error:eek::eek::eek::eek: there is no way I'm going to get through them so I started to plough through bit by bit..

Juddding has been fine and my weigh in is Weds this week.. its been an uppy downy time all round for me but I'm hanging on and just trying to deal with everything bit by bit xx

Blimely!!! Good luck with all those e-mails! I think it's bad enough when I go away for a week and end up with a 100 or so! Can't you just accidently delete them all :rotflmao:. Hope all is going well back at work, and good luck for your wi tomorrow hun, I'm excited for you :D

Hi Sarah lou,
How are you keeping? Are you still on JUDDD?
xxx

Back