Sarah's Lose Weight and Get Fit Diary!

Yep you're likely to retain water during TOTM which will add to the scales. Keep your water intake up and keep up the exercise, these are both good cures for period pains too if you get them.

I didn't realise totm changed your weight?! im due on now i wonder if thats why i havent lost anything?? I will tell myself that to make myself feel better hahaha! :) xx

Yeah it can with some people, I'm not sure if it affects me as i cant even remember when my totm should be anymore! so yeah thats definatly y thers no loss this week lol x

Well I am on now and I am in agony! Was at work almost bent over in pain! Major cravings for some choccie going on too but I WILL resist!

Dinner was a bit snacky and overall today I have eaten 912 cals. Not very much. I have worked really hard tonight at work too but I am in bed now and cannot be bothered to boost my cals! Might have something extra tomorrow!

hope you feel better hun, its hard sometimes when you've got a craving and cant satisfy it, have a nice lie down with a cup of hot choc, it works for me.xx

Today has been good.

B: yoghurt (130)
L: mix of things! (434)

Need to have some sort of dinner soon as I have work again tonight. I have about 600cals left to use for that so I treated myself to a Galaxy Bubbles choccie bar to have at some point and will have something before I leave for work.

I can really feel that I have been working out at the moment. I ache constantly but at least I know it is having some sort of effect!

I am really pleased with the choices I have been making... they may only be small but they all add up. For example, I was offered a lift home, but said no - it is only a 5 min walk but every little helps! Also, got home and could have lazed on the sofa before work (as that is enough exercise in itself!) but I did a quick 30mins on the Wii.

I bought a new game for the Wii called Just Dance. It is a great workout and I really recommend it - really got me sweating! Basically you just copy dance moves but it is very energetic and ust a bit different to Wii Fit or an exercise DVD.

Work tonight will be lots of exercise and I'm working tomorrow too!

Hope everyones day has been good

My feet are killing! I haven't worked for a year as I have been at college, but have done 25hours at my new job in 4 days - all of which have been spent on my feet! There is another benefit of when I will be slim - less weight for my feet to carry!!

B: yoghurt (130)
L: nothing - thought I was going to be hungry but wrking around food all day put me off it! I will save for a nice dinner.
D: not sure what to have - but have got a WW sweet and sour sauce so may do something with that.
S: I have another Galaxy Bubbles bar which I will definitely have enough calories for after my tiny breakfast and no lunch, so looking forward to that!

Exercise: 5 hour waitressing and half an hour on Just Dance on the Wii

Hope everyone's day is going well. xx

wow lucky you! now you can take advantage of them on your new game couldnt u? hope you enjoy them hun:)

its such a boring day today, wish i had something constructive to do lol

Yep - and I am really pleased with myself as usually I would have had a bag of choc or something as I felt I deserved a treat while I worked - but really, sitting on my ass writing an essay is not exactly helping my body anyway, let along with a bag of choc on top of that!

So now I am sitting here, typing away, and will reward myself with my dinner when I have hit 1000 words!

thats a good plan, i use to take a lot of advantage aswell, i use to eat, go, sit down all day, go over my daily allowance and then tell myself that i can eat whatever i want and start a fresh the next day, but then it never happens.

good on you, finish that essay then treat yourself to a nice dinner!

Essay time is the worst when you're trying to eat healthily - it's just so easy to eat crap, sounds like you've got it under control though :)

I've been eyeing those easytone trainers up - are they any good?

Well I just wore them around the house and then tried to exercise in them but I think they are a bit tight so will get them changed to the next size. I will let you know though!

I think I am going crazy - just did more exercise! I don't know where my new energy has come from - I worked a 5 hour busy waitressing shift, then did half an hour on Just Dance and then just did another half hour! I really didn't think it would be such a good workout but I was literally dripping with sweat - lovely!

Hope the rest of my week continues the same!

Still have 400 cals to have today - no idea what to have and I am not hungry! We have some Rocky bars downstairs - they are about 115 or something each, so maybe I'll have one of those.

Have really struggled to get up to 1200cals today - have stopped at 1089!

B: yoghurt
L: none
D: vegetable rice and sweet and sour prawns - was lovely!
S: 2 refresher ice lollies, some tic tacs, a caramel wafer bar, Galaxy Bubbles and a Rocky (so much rubbish stuff but still under my cals!!)

Exercise: 5 hours waitressing, 1 hour Just Dance on the Wii

All in all, a good day.

I can feel my energy levels rising, and I just generally feel a lot happier. This is the longest I have been on a diet in a long time and I really think that I can do it this time.

Back