Sarah's Lose Weight and Get Fit Diary!

Woke up late this morning and went downstairs to the kitchen... ate two custard creams. Don't know what came over me! That was 65cals each - so 130cals for a pathetic snack that did nothing for me! I was reaching in for another one, think I would just have a bad day, and I thought to myself that why was I doing it? I needed to stop, I'm only cheating myself. And, somehow, I stopped myself. I couldn't do that before!

So, I went and did 45 mins exercise - dancing and step. 30 misn ironing and a load of hoovering... so a bit more on track!

Was invited out to dinner tonight, was going to have pizza but I have said I will ust go for drinks, and I will just have diet coke - so managing to get back on track!

Damn those custard creams!

aaw, thats happened to me loads of times before, after eating 2 i realise that i shouldnt be having them.

their so nice but full of empty calories, i coul eat the whole pack and still be hungry! but atleast you can fit it into your calorie allowance for today hun

hope you have a lovely day
xx

Good luck with your weigh in tomorrow - you've been doing really well, and I think it's fantastic that you managed to get yourself back on track so quickly - well done x And isn't being in control so much nicer than feeling out of control as we munch through the rest of the packet as "I've started, so I'll finish!"

sounds like your doing well sarah nearlly a stone well done. i carnt tell you how much i`d love to lose a stone.

gdluck with weigh in tomorrow sarah....... am bidding that your gonna drop 2lbs

fingers crossed for you xx

Well done for being in control of those custard creams! :) good luck for weigh in x

Well... yesterday and today are write offs!! Whoops!

Yesterday was good until dinner. My brother is leaving soon to live in Oz for a year, so we went bowling and went to an all you can eat buffet. I didn't eat loads actually, but it was all Indian/Chinese so not the healthiest. Then I decided to go out properly with my work - I had originally decided to just have soft drinks, but I got absolutely trollied - drinks were all bought for me and I made the most of it! I felt awful today!

Today I didn't eat badly, but I didn't count cals. Toast for brekkie, jacket potato with cheese for lunch. Will have a decent dinner - I just needed some proper food!

Tomorrow I will well and truely start again - I am determined.

I weighed yesterday before I went off track and had lost a pound. Weighed today... have lost 5lbs?! I am taking the 1lb weight loss... and will be getting some new scales!

i bought the weight watcher scales from argos last week, there brilliant they go down to the 1/4 of the pound.

i`ve only eaten a bowl of cereal today but i just ordered a chinese god darnit, its only noodles and prawns on skewers but still.

Mmmm wrap sounds lovely :) sounds like a good day x

I stuck to the diet the whole day yesterday - yay!

Today I look set to do the same...

B: bagel and spread (198)
L: wrap with cream cheese and ham and salad, and a packet of skips (364)
D: will be having this at work. Will probably have a wrap again (364)
Exercise: 9 hours waitressing.... urgh!

That brings me to 916cals. Not sure whether to have somethig else - maybe around 150 cals, just to bring me up a bit, as I will be on my feet for 9 hours today working, and again tomorrow.

Maybe the random loss was to do with alcohol? That usually caused my weight to fluctuate a bit :)

Looks like you're doing fab - keep it up. I still really need to get some bagels, but there's no chance I'm braving tesco on a saturday afternoon!

Hi sarah,

your weight loss seems to be going to plan, really steady! keep up your good work, its good to see some one doing a simple healthy eating plan with exercise and its working, very insirational!

sarah louise x

Everything I ate today was the same as yesterday!

I am really pleased with myself when I stop myself from doing things that I may have done before.... for example, there was a whole box of biscuits that were going to be thrown out at work, so we were allowed to have them - I resisted the whole day, whereas everyone else pigged out!

At the end of every night, in the takeaway connected to the restaurant where I work, any left over food is free to take - unlimited chips, along with sausages, pizzas, burgers etc.... I still have not taken any home - major result for me as I want it every time!!

The boss was away today and loads of people made the most of it by pigging out on all of the work food - bit naughty! Not me though... I ate my tasty wrap and skips that I took with me!

I'm just really pleased at these little changes!

Going for an Indian on Tuesday, but I have been good and will be doing exercise and eating well throughout the day, so hopefully one meal won't hurt.

I felt really faint today at work. I have had about 1050cals yesterday and today, and have done longer shifts than normal - with only half an hour on a seat - the rest standing! I think 1000cals combined with a ten hour standing shift is probs not great for me.

I felt really shaky and sick - still do at the moment so I hope I'm OK tomorrow!

hey sarah, seems like you got it all under controll, its really hard for anyone to resist food like that, dont think i could!

well done, on you weight loss aswell hun, your doing great

xx

Back