sarah's simply filling food diary

Best of luck ladies. I know I couldn't do it I like to see how I am getting on.

Some ladies on another thread I follow do it every 2 weeks and love it that way. X

Purpled said:
Yeah..... In a month I want to be a comfortable size 12! Even if I lose no weight!

I reckon that's doable! Do u think I can finally fit into a 10? I am doing kettlebells!? I'm a 12 now

Purpled said:
Yeah maybe! Depends how close you are! You can only try!

Well I have 2 size 10 dresses but it's not the same as jeans! I fit comfy in a size 12 Jean!

bulldogdaisy said:
Good luck to both of you with the monthly wi :0)

Thanks

Hope the monthly weigh in goes well for you both. In the future i hope i can join in with you. It would be great to be able to move focus away from weigh in day.

Okay! I've been thinking about this 4week weigh in today and it's a really good idea isn't it! As our previous week (good or bad) won't effect what we eat! When I don't lose much I think I try too hard and when I lose lots I relax more! So hopefully not weighing in will make us relax!

Purpled said:
Okay! I've been thinking about this 4week weigh in today and it's a really good idea isn't it! As our previous week (good or bad) won't effect what we eat! When I don't lose much I think I try too hard and when I lose lots I relax more! So hopefully not weighing in will make us relax!

Yeah that's what I thought! My problem is if I don't loose much I get depressed about it and think what's the point!

Just finished my kettlercise DVD and Omg it's hardcore! It's constant high speed reps for 50 mins, but its fun and doesn't feel like 50 mins!

Day 5 sf 24w/p

B
OSS

Apple

D
Egg & salad cream in 2x petit pains
Sweetcorn

Banana

T
Pork loins
Mash
Mini corn on cob
Gravy 2tsp 1pp

2x handfuls grapes

Chewits 3pp

6w/p used
18w/p remain

Exercise
40 min walk
6 wk 6 pack 35-40min, day 5
Buns and thighs 35-40min, day 5
Ketlercise DVD 50min, day 1

Well done on all that exercise! X

Glad you enjoyed the kettle bell work out! That's good that it didn't feel like 50 minutes.Wow loads of exercise today! Well done :0)

Thankyou guys! I am proud that I fitted it all in!

wow well done!! its really encouraging seeing you so motivated! so thanks for that :)

Thankyou guys! I am feeling alot slimmer as in tones and smooth rather than thinner so that's nice!

Nice to hear from u again sparkle!

sarah88 said:
Thankyou guys! I am feeling alot slimmer as in tones and smooth rather than thinner so that's nice!

Nice to hear from u again sparkle!

Feeling toned is a great feeling,well done,do you feel achy today after doing the kettle bells yesterday?

bulldogdaisy said:
Feeling toned is a great feeling,well done,do you feel achy today after doing the kettle bells yesterday?

Only really my back! I think the rest of my has been well worked for the last 4-6 weeks anyway so I'm a bit stronger there! But I do feel really tired today in myself

sarah88 said:
Only really my back! I think the rest of my has been well worked for the last 4-6 weeks anyway so I'm a bit stronger there! But I do feel really tired today in myself

That's good you aren't too achy,yea you have obviously been building up your muscles which is good as well! Are you having a rest day as you're tired?

Back