sarah's simply filling food diary

That's good that it's not too sore it was my shoulders and back that really felt it the next day but I'm not very fit at the moment! X

No! No rests here! Just done my 40min dog walk, 6 wk 6 pack and buns and thighs! Kettlebells later!

No pain no gain!!

Was hard to do my 2 DVDs by the end of the second one I was literally dying! Has eased my back muscles a bit tho!

I am however really hungry today! Just had a snack of 3 slices of Ww bread with butter and Nutella, only 3w/p used but I feel better now and will have a small lunch! I guess my body needs the extra food as I'm doing all this exercise, may treat myself to another boost later, I'm not worried if I use all my weeklies this wk, I did say I'd TRY not to use them all but I have upped the exercise!

Yeh lots of exercise does up the hunger and it'll help full your workouts so some more weeklies is no problem you earned them :) x

icklerockchick said:
Yeh lots of exercise does up the hunger and it'll help full your workouts so some more weeklies is no problem you earned them :) x

I'd like to know how many activity pp I earned this wk but I always worry that I don't work it out right, intensities and things!

You're so good with the exercise!! Yup good idea to eat if hungry afterwards,metabolism is up nicely then as well,am sure using weeklies is fine after all that exercise!

sarah88 said:
I'd like to know how many activity pp I earned this wk but I always worry that I don't work it out right, intensities and things!

Yeh it's all quite vague with activity points isnt it? There's estimates of calories burned that you can find online but again it's just estimates! X

bulldogdaisy said:
You're so good with the exercise!! Yup good idea to eat if hungry afterwards,metabolism is up nicely then as well,am sure using weeklies is fine after all that exercise!

Does that mean my metabolism is speeding up?

icklerockchick said:
Yeh it's all quite vague with activity points isnt it? There's estimates of calories burned that you can find online but again it's just estimates! X

Yeah thats what annoys me, it's estimates!

I think it boosts your metabolism when you exercise but it doesn't speed it up permanently I don't think. My sister is a personal trainer and she always says to me it's great to exercise first thing in the morning before eating. I should go online and find out the reason but because she said that to me I always feel extra good if I do it, like the exercise is twice as good :p

Ella Belle said:
I think it boosts your metabolism when you exercise but it doesn't speed it up permanently I don't think. My sister is a personal trainer and she always says to me it's great to exercise first thing in the morning before eating. I should go online and find out the reason but because she said that to me I always feel extra good if I do it, like the exercise is twice as good :p

Oh right so I should in fact be burning Cals most of the day after my jillian dvds and Cals in the evening after my kettle bells. Does this sound right!

Hi Sarah!

I pretty much count all exercise (apart from walking) as 1ap per 10 mins. Which is what the app says. I count running as 2ap per 10 mins. This is pretty much what the ww app says.

As Zumba/cross trainer etc isn't in app so I just count as aerobic exercise with is about 1pp per 10 min

Ella Belle said:

I've heard that as well,Used to do that years ago when the kids were still in bed before school,I need my energy back lol

bulldogdaisy said:
I just remember hearing it's good to eat soon afterwards especially a banana!

I just had a banana!

I think the exercise in the morning thing is because it boosts your metabolism so you are then burning more fat throughout the day. Something along those lines! It also gives you a sense of accomplishment to start the day :) x

Uh oh after sitting for an hour relaxing my muscles have tightened! I'm so achey now!

sarah88 said:
That's great, Thankyou! Perhaps I should make a banana milkshake for after my workouts! The carbs from the toast should have helped too, yesterday I had lots of egg for my dinner after exercise so that's protein! I just hope I'm managing to replace the glycogen I need!

Sounds like you have had some good food for after your exercise,it says on there about a tuna bagel,that sounds nice :0)

Back