sarah's simply filling food diary

I'm really excited for my 6 wk 6 pack DVD to come! I've even thought about getting the buns and thighs one and doing both and just 30min cross trainer each day! 60 mins on cross trainer gets a bit boring!

Yeh I have to be enjoying exercise for me to stick at it so I wouldn't last 60mins on cross trainer I struggle to do 30 lol!

Variety is great I have jillian michaels boxset, some davina DVDs and some apps on my phone that have loads of workouts to follow. Plus the gym now too! :-D x

Yeah I might get that other one! My local gym is **** and expensive so I don't really wanna waste my money on it, much rather b at home exercising!

Yeh DVDs are great as so affordable. And if you have iPhone or android phone there's loads of good free apps for workouts you can do at home :) x

Well done on finshing the shred,I got too bored with it! Hope you have a better day tomorrow,school days can be a mad dash so i understand how you feel about looking forward to the holidays :0)

icklerockchick said:
Yeh DVDs are great as so affordable. And if you have iPhone or android phone there's loads of good free apps for workouts you can do at home :) x

What apps do you recommend? I have no idea what to get

Hey Sarah, don't beat yourself up you have still done very well. The fact that you are managing daily exercise is a great thing, I'm rubbish at getting it into my routine, like yourself I struggle to fit it into the day without something not getting done or feeling absolutely exhausted! You also walk the dog 40 mins a day which is more than a lot of people do AND your job is cleaning which is very physical in itself, so stop putting so much pressure on yourself! Well done on completing the shred. Like others I got sick about half way through!
So fresh start today, be positive and just take it as it comes! X

Thankyou! I will let u no the results from the shred later back, I keep forgetting to look!

I've fallen off too!!! My dinner consisted of chocolate, ice cream and crisps .... Bleurgh back to it xxx

We can support each other today then to stick at it!

mrsgosling3 said:

Well on my iPhone I like skimble app and Nike ntc. There's loads of others too - there's a health/fitness section and you can browse through the most popular apps and see what takes your fancy :) x

Mee too! New week tomorrow and I wanna be 100% we an do this......! And I'm going to try pick a healthy choice at the pub tonight! We are going to view a wedding venue and then food after!

Let's do this!
100% today and tomorrow for you!
Then a 100% week wooop!

mrsgosling3 said:

I you want an app for calories and keeping track of exercise burnt. Myfitnesspal is great. It doesn't have exercises on though.

mrsgosling3 said:

I have just downloaded mapmydogwalk (I don't have a dog but my ww leader recommended it she uses it) I have also just downloaded the free mynetdiary (picture of green apple) reviews were great. I also have my fitness pal - I am going to look at skimble it's got good reviews sorry I can't say if any work yet but I have only got free versions to make sure I use them before buying full app. Good luck xx

Purpled said:
Mee too! New week tomorrow and I wanna be 100% we an do this......! And I'm going to try pick a healthy choice at the pub tonight! We are going to view a wedding venue and then food after!

Let's do this!
100% today and tomorrow for you!
Then a 100% week wooop!

Deff purpled! 100% from now on!!!

Purpled said:
I you want an app for calories and keeping track of exercise burnt. Myfitnesspal is great. It doesn't have exercises on though.

U can add ur exercise on my fitness pal u just have to add the Cals burned urself!

emmaedes said:
yep! im weighing in on Friday and its not looking gd :(!!!! so fed up atm xx

I'm the same! I Wi today to see what I was and I'm +5lb! That's huge I no it wont all b gone by fri but i hope some goes! Will have to see what 2 days 100% can do for the scales!

bulldogdaisy said:
Hi Sarah,I hope you are feeling better today,have a good day :0)

Well im 100% so far! Only done 30 day shred and 40 min walk for exercise today but I'm happy with that!

Back