sarah's simply filling food diary

I do think sat and suns food will come in at more than my 52 dailies and 39 weeklies I had left so I'm afraid if I use my ap I will get a gain for sure!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins

Yay! I got 4 main numbers on lotto last night and bagged myself £91 ! Yay

sarah88 said:
Yay! I got 4 main numbers on lotto last night and bagged myself £91 ! Yay

Wow!!!

What you going to treat yourself too?

sarah88 said:
I do think sat and suns food will come in at more than my 52 dailies and 39 weeklies I had left so I'm afraid if I use my ap I will get a gain for sure!

Ww says if we eat our ap we won't gain. Trust them!
Maybe just eat half yor ap or 1 third.

Purpled said:
Wow!!!

What you going to treat yourself too?

Nothing! It will go towards xmas

Great news on the lotto win! X

Great news on the lottery win! Very sensible to put it towards christmas, I doubt I would manage to be so restrained. I was all ready to splurge on some make up this morning until and the other thing that stopped me was the fact that the set I wanted was out of stock!

Atomic pink said:
Great news on the lottery win! Very sensible to put it towards christmas, I doubt I would manage to be so restrained. I was all ready to splurge on some make up this morning until and the other thing that stopped me was the fact that the set I wanted was out of stock!

Well there will b no xmas if I don't save now! Actually I've been saving since April! All for one day! Such a waste, and I used to love xmas!

It's shame about ur makeup not being in stock!

Shame you don't get a wee treat for yourself but I know what you mean I buy bits and pieces all year round when I see them on offer so I can afford Xmas. As I used to leave it until December and be so so skint and use the overdraft too.

It's crazy doing all that and it's over in one day. Got at least 3/4 of my Xmas shopping done already as it will be extra tough this year if all works out and I get my new house before Xmas.

I also spend way less than I did the first few years on my OH as we both have birthdays really close to Xmas and there isn't ever really anything that we "need" for Xmas or birthdays so we agreed to cut right down rather than get in debt for one day. X

So today has gone well so far except I had a slice of chocolate cake, don't no the pp :-\

I've earnt 14ap today so that should cover it plus my 1pp for butter and 1pp for gravy later!

Day off insanity tomo then I have 1 week till recovery week! :O

And I planned to have my banana pancakes with my lunch but seein as I had the cake I didn't have the pancakes! A small bit of damage limitation even if the pancakes r free!

1 banana
2 eggs
Sweetener

Mash bananas, stir in eggs and sweetener until all is mixed.
Fry on a low heat

1 tsp golden syrup on top with any fruit!

Free on sf

Sparkle1978 said:
Well done on getting back on track today :) I'm sure the cake is covered with all the exercise you do :) Hope you enjoyed your Chinese, icecream and tea & cakes :) xx

Sent from my Desire HD using MiniMins

Yeah was very nice but I always end up with belly ache which isn't good! A true sign of being a piggy!

Sounds like lots of yummy things - as you say loads of activity points will more than cover a bit of cake :) x

Well done on lottery win, that's great. Also I ate 3/4 of a tub of Hagen daz the other night so with 1/4 I really don't think you're trying hard enough! Haha!

Becktoria79 said:
Well done on lottery win, that's great. Also I ate 3/4 of a tub of Hagen daz the other night so with 1/4 I really don't think you're trying hard enough! Haha!

:O I just stuffed my face with Chinese, I'm sure I would have done the whole pot on an empty stomach!

Back