sarah's simply filling food diary

Not tonight! Sat!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins

:-O

Hiya!! Lots of Xmas chat I see.
I just set a direct debit of £10 a week into another account. Don't even realise. Then I have about £500 to spend on Xmas shopping. I set it up after my first year of uni as I had like £50 to buy for EVERYONE as I was skint.
Me and OH basically go shopping and I say wow that's nice and he says I'll get you it for Xmas. This goes on for oct/nov/dec. then we go to wrap and realise we've spent far to much on each other. Plus my birthday in December. So I actually have loads money over Xmas lol!!!

How are you Sarah? Don't feel bad about the icecream. Sometimes just forget about points and see it as calories. I bet it isn't half as bad as you imagine. Apparently to lose or gain 1lb there has to be a 3500 calorie deficit or gain per week, Either food/exercise. So don't worry about it.

Last edited:
How is today going? I reckon you will be fine if you stay on track for the rest of the week, even using all your weeklies, the things you ate over the weekend really don't sound that bad at all, especially given the amount of exercise you are doing at the moment.

Unfortunately not been on track! Will try tomorrow! :-( knew I shouldn't have days off

Last edited:
Awww, sorry to hear that. Sure you will get back on it tomorrow.

Anything particularly tasty to report??

Thanks guys! Nothing that tasty! I'm off more than on tho daisy! Days begin well then I give in to my wants!

Don't hear yerself up hun. It's hard for us all to get back on it after a few days off. Soon as u have 1 complete good food day it'll build from there.
I've been the same. Wayy too much treats which is very unlike me even when I'm not tryna watch my intake. All we can do us try.
N ur exercise makes up for any boldness u may have xx

Back