Sarah's Slim and Save Diary - 2 stone to lose......

Morning Hun,

Glad you are back on track, sometimes the bars are a bt tricky i reckon, far too nice to be food ha ha!

3 weeks til your hols...you lucky thing!! Hope you got your summer clothes sorted there's nothing left in the shops its all winter woollies already!!

Have a great week hun

xx

WI this morning 10st 4lb (-3)

Ive got 3 weigh-ins until holiday - don't think I will get to my 9st 7lb goal but I'll be happy to be in the 9's.

Having 3 shakes and a meal today then trying my best to stick to 4 shakes after today.

Lesley - I have done most of my holiday shopping - although your right I tried to get a couple of bits Saturday and there was no summer clothes anywhere!

We tried to change our hotel today - read some really bad reviews that put us off but it's to late to change anything :( I'm sure we'll still have a nice time.. Some people can be 2 fussy lol

Wow 3lb loss is amazing well done you.
I'm the same only 3 more weigh-ins till my hols :eek:
What we have to remember is how far we've both come and the weight we would of been traveling away with if we hadn't found this diet.
I think we're both bloody marvelous ;)

scousemouse0151 said:
Wow 3lb loss is amazing well done you.
I'm the same only 3 more weigh-ins till my hols :eek:
What we have to remember is how far we've both come and the weight we would of been traveling away with if we hadn't found this diet.
I think we're both bloody marvelous ;)

Ah that's a lovely post - I agree - I'm glad I've finally got my head around it :)

How much would you like to lose in 3 weeks? x

Ideally I'd love to be 3st down but that's not likely.
I keep changing my goal weight though :rolleyes:
I'd be really happy if I got another 5lb off and taking me to 9st7lb
When I come home I'll be straight back on slim&save to get to my new target of 9st 3lb :)

Well done you :) made up for you x

Evening Sarah,

You are doing so well! Yay! Ignore the posts about the hotel and enjoy your holiday. ;)

Agree with Mel on the Hotel reviews, they are always a bit one-sided i reckon as if you've got something to whine about you 'll write a review but if you are perfectly happy with the hotel who bothers putting a review anywhere, i know i don't...i always meant to do it but never do! I'm sure it'll be fab hun!

LellyCD said:
Agree with Mel on the Hotel reviews, they are always a bit one-sided i reckon as if you've got something to whine about you 'll write a review but if you are perfectly happy with the hotel who bothers putting a review anywhere, i know i don't...i always meant to do it but never do! I'm sure it'll be fab hun!

I agree! Also if you look on trip advisor they have reviews from different nationalities and we all have different expectations! Lol..

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Had a productive day of sorting out holiday clothes - I'm pleased to say that I now fit back into my nice going out dresses :)
I'd like to lose a bit more to be 100% comfortable but they are wearable at last !!!

You'll do grand hun, sure you'll be close to where you want for holidays

Xx

I'm all packed and ready to go with all my fitted dresses.
No more big baggy black tops for me this year thank god.
Isn't it just the best feeling ever knowing you've got a set of lovely outfits to wear :flirt2: x x

That's the best feeling ever, knowing you can wear fitted dresses instead of covering up while in holiday.
Well done Hun and enjoy your hols.
Xx

Sent from V's iPhone using MiniMins

Enjoy, enjoy...

2 weeks until i go away!! Im having a strict 2 weeks until then and only having shakes, water and tea.
I weighed towards the end of last week and i was 10st 3lb - im not goibg to get a chance to weigh again until Saturday (so ill have 2 weighins before i go)

Looking good kiddo :) x

You'll be in the 9s for sure! Yay!

Hi All,

I've been busy this week with new job etc.... Been walking to/from walk so I'm getting a bit more exercise :)

Diet not been 100% - I've been replacing some shakes with chicken/eggs etc (still no carbs).

I will weigh on Saturday - But trying my best to stick to the shakes.

Hi Sarah!

Wonderful news. I hope you're liking your new job. Was the little break between jobs good?

I'm going to be joining you on Slim and Save (oatmeal in the morning and packets only) for the next week to detox, then the following week Slim and Save with one low carb meal for a few weeks... then I want to try and JUDDD using Slim and Save on Down Days. I am interested in "metabolic improvement" and other health benefits from alternate day dieting.

You must be leaving on your holiday soon... Have a great time!

MinnieMel said:
Hi Sarah!

Wonderful news. I hope you're liking your new job. Was the little break between jobs good?

I'm going to be joining you on Slim and Save (oatmeal in the morning and packets only) for the next week to detox, then the following week Slim and Save with one low carb meal for a few weeks... then I want to try and JUDDD using Slim and Save on Down Days. I am interested in "metabolic improvement" and other health benefits from alternate day dieting.

You must be leaving on your holiday soon... Have a great time!

Hi Mel, I'm with u on the juddd thing - I'm going to try that when I get back. It's 9 days until holidays and I'm doing 7 days of 4 shakes only and 1 cup of tea when I wake up :)

The rest was good between jobs - I just chilled out... Had a fab report from the director of my new job yesterday - they think I'm doing really well! :)

I feel a lot more at ease now - sleeping better at night :)

I'm off to start packing now lol x

Back