Lunch = Strawberry shake
Dinner = Pasta
Snacks = Apple, kiwi and orange

Excersise
25mins excersise bike
10mins walking treadmill
25mins cross trainer
15mins weights

So far so good. I do not feel hungry. Today was a busy day. No work. But I had my first appointment with my Chiropractor. I have Whiplash. Which I knew. He got rid of some cracks. Also got a job promotion. An extra £5000 per year. So I am in a very good mood. My boyfriend said he has got a bottle of champaigne in the fridge for tomorow. So many just the one glass to celebrate. I'll skip the snacks and workout again.

Wish me luck for day two
:D

Goodluck PurpleS, We have similar stats (altho I'm starting heavier than you I'm trying to lose same amount) and I'm doing Slimfast/calorie counting so will be interested in how you get on. I'm in my mid-fifties so don't think I could ever maintain below 12 stone and would just be happy to get to a healthy BMI.

I'm trying to keep to about 1300 cals a day using Slimfast once or twice according to my schedule.

Good luck and keep up the diary.

Hey Judith,

Yeah our weights are differnt but we are starting at and aiming for similar bmi's. Which is what it is all about really.

Day Two
Weight = 205

Food
Breakfast = Strawberry shake
Lunch = Strawberry shake
Dinner = Tuna Steak, salad, peas, carrots, brocoli, coleslaw
Snacks = cereal bar, apple

Excersise
20mins excersise bike
10mins walking treadmill
20mins cross trainer
15mins weights

Today went well I think, although I felt hungry all day. My resolution for tomorow is to drink more water. As I only have a small glass each day.

Sarah
x

Well done for yesterday Sarah. Btw Slimfast is on offer at Sainsburys if you need supplies.

Day Three
Weight = 204

Food
Breakfast = Chocolate shake
Lunch = Strawberry shake
Dinner = M&S count on me mini pizza (320 cals) yummy, salad, veg
Snacks = ice lolly x 2 (48cals each)

Excersise
None

Water
2 glasses

Okzy so the drinking more water never went to plan. I never excersised today. I had my second appointment at chiropractor. He cracked my neck both sides from the whiplash. He said it might be sore and I'll could get headache. He was right. No way I could excersise. But I can move my head from side to side properly now. Woop!! Just the head moving forward to work on now.
Will have a good work out today :D

Day Four
Weight = 203

Food
Lunch = Strawberry shake
Dinner = salmomn/prawns salad and veg
Snacks = ice lolly x 2 (48cals each)

Excersise
20mins excersise bike
15mins walking treadmill
20mins cross trainer
15mins weights

Water
4 glasses

Day Five
Weight = 201

Food
Lunch = Chicken Soup
Dinner = Chicken, spinich, salad, veg
Snacks = rice cakes, cereal bar

Excersise
None

Water
4 glasses

I have done great the past two days and my weight has dropped to 201 making my bmi less than 30. I am not obese lol!! And soon I will be less than 200!

Plus I got my blood pressure done while I was getting my contraception pill and it was dead on perfect. Not have my blood pressure taken since I gained the weight in cast. So glad to here its better. Not sure how that works, my blood pressure is better since I gained weight. But blah

Well done PurpleS - glad to see its going well. I've had a reasonable week too and am hoping to register a loss of at least a pound on Tues. What's your weigh-in day?

I weigh myself every morning before I shower. I am obsessed. I know I shouldn't.

Hope you lose that pound :D

I hear ya! I get out of bed, wee and weigh myself naked before I do anything else. Have also been known to do this in the middle of the night if I get up for a wee. Sometimes do it before bed as well. Ditto obsessed, ditto know I shouldn't. :copon:

Hi,
Just a quick one today. I have continued to do slimfast as I had been. I went to the gym 3 times since my last entry.
I am doing very well.
No nasty side effects.
No tirdness.
No headaches.
I am down from 206 to 198 in 8days. So 8lbs lost. I know its normal to lose more in first week on slimfast. It is probably water weight. I am getting stronger and healthier in the gym too.
Go me!! xx
:eek:

Hi,
Just a quick one today. I have continued to do slimfast as I had been. I went to the gym 3 times since my last entry.
I am doing very well.
No nasty side effects.
No tirdness.
No headaches.
I am down from 206 to 198 in 8days. So 8lbs lost. I know its normal to lose more in first week on slimfast. It is probably water weight. I am getting stronger and healthier in the gym too.
Go me!! xx :eek:

Well done PurpleS - that's brilliant for your first 8 days. Weightloss my slow down but you can still loose steadily. Good job at the gym too - I can't find the motivation to exercise but I do walk the dog nearly every day so that'll have to do. Have a good few days. x

Glad to hear it. I had bad week last week and put on a pound but I have lost that again now and hope to lose another pound this week. My weigh in day is Tues so I'll let you know how it goes.

I understand why you don't post you menus each day - as I explained elsewhere on Slimfast they get a bit boring don't they? My evening meal varies but is often a ready meal and the rest tends to stay the same. I've found if I have a non-slimfast lunch the whole day goes to Hell so I'm trying to stick to slim fast for brekkie and lunch and then eat about 7.30 so I'm not hungry when I go to bed.

Have you fixed a weigh in day each week or do you just go day to day?

Glad to hear it. I had bad week last week and put on a pound but I have lost that again now and hope to lose another pound this week. My weigh in day is Tues so I'll let you know how it goes.

I understand why you don't post you menus each day - as I explained elsewhere on Slimfast they get a bit boring don't they? My evening meal varies but is often a ready meal and the rest tends to stay the same. I've found if I have a non-slimfast lunch the whole day goes to Hell so I'm trying to stick to slim fast for brekkie and lunch and then eat about 7.30 so I'm not hungry when I go to bed.

Have you fixed a weigh in day each week or do you just go day to day?

How is it going? Still sticking with it?

I'm 18lbs down in just over 3weeks. Which is pretty amazing for a girl who hates diets. But Stuck to it so well. Plus in a new job and no body snacks and there is no biscuit tin lol.

Also I just been to a spinning class at the gym and I'm practicly dead. My legs feel like there gonna fall off.

I will go again!!!

Just hoping my bmi drops to below 25 before june/july.Thats my aim. I getting lots of muscles from gym. But more muscle means more calories burnt. Expecting weight loss to drop this week. plus I'm due one.

Hi O Purple one!
Glad to hear you are doing so well. Brilliant weight loss so far - i am really jealous. I weighed in yesterday and had lost the pound I put on and 2 more. Yippee. I'm in a good head space at the mo but I know that can evaporate in minutes. I should exercise a bit more but I really find it boring so its just walking the dog once a day.

Keep it up girlXX

Back