Sarah's SW Diary

Just got back from the hairdressers and feel much more like me again. I have an actual hairstyle now rather than a tick mop that had grown out of style and lost all it's funkiness!

Well, I had one caramel digestive after my break at about 5.30 this morning. I needed the sugar to wake me up a bit and get me through to the end of the shift. oing to count it in today's syns rather than yesterdays, as it was technically today, and I'd had a sleep on my break!

So, food plan for today is as follows:

Breakfast
Wholemeal roll (HexB)
2 x quorn sausage (2 syns)
Extra light mayo (0.5 syn)
Ketchup (1 syn)

Lunch
Wholemeal pitta (HexB)
Low fat super noodles (free)
Grapes (free)

Dinner
Lentil & mushrrom loaf (HexA)
Jacket potato (free)
Low fat spread (2 syns)
Baked beans (free)

Snacks
Caramel digestive (4 syns)

Total: 10.5 syns

I'm a little confused...when I went out to the hairdressers, I'm sure the cover was on my motorbike, and when I came back it had gone. Not just blown off the bike, but had completely gone. This concerns me slightly, as when we first moved into the building, someone cut the chain off and tried to hotwire it and nick it. Luckily it has a cut-off on it, so you can't hotwire it and they didn't get away with it. It has an alarm on it now too, but still, I'm a little worried. Why would someone steal the cover?

Could be, I've been down and checked it a couple of times since and it's been fine.

I'll see if I can take a half decent one, if I can I'll post it!xxxx

This is a rubbish webcam photo, and the colour looks darker than it is (it's actually a mahogany red colour), but here is my new hair

Snapshot_20111111_4.jpg

Sort of mousy browny ginger blonde :p or at least, that's what it used to be when I was 14 and last had my natural colour :8855: xxxx

OMG you don't look anything like I expected. Having said that I did think you looked like that little red haired thing in your avatar :eek:

Love it :D

Noone can believe I'm a natural grey :rolleyes:

My avatar is Ruby Gloom.

See in my head, you'll always be the cute purple elephant, so I'm fine with being Ruby Gloom. She's awesome :D

You should put a pic up too Tilly :D xx

Today's food plan:

Breakfast
Wholemeal roll (HexB)
Quorn fajita strips (free)
Wotsits (5 syns)
250ml semi-skimmed milk (HexA)
Choc nesquik powder (3 syns)

Dinner
Sweet potato chilli (free)
Wholewheat rice (free)

Snacks
Melon (free)

Total: 8.5 syns

tillymax said:
I might have purple streaks next time. I quite like purple :)

You should! I used to have lots of colours in my hair. When it was jet black I had a bleached chunk at one point that I used to do really bright, sometimes red and sometimes purple.

Just realised I'd only planned on HexB, so have just eaten 2 hifi light bars. Now I want a glass of milk, they always seem to have that effect on me! I could have my second HexA, but I don't like doing that. Damn!

I really am stupid today! If I had half a brain, I wouldn't have eaten those hifi bars, I would have used my second HexB for cheese on my chilli! Now I've thought about it, I really want the cheese, so am going to use my second HexA for it. Bugger.

Well, it's a jacket potato for breakfast day again hehe. I'm sat in the pub with the boy for brunch, and it was the easiest thing on the menu to stick to plan haha. Having beans and cheese on it so will count it as HexA and 1HexB, as there will probably be more than 28g of cheese. Will update with food for the rest of the day later.

There actually wasn't as much cheese as I thought there was going to be on my Jacket potato, so I'm just counting it as a HexA. So, food for today:

Brunch
Jacket potato (free)
Baked beans (free)
Cheese (HexA)
Salad (free)

Dinner
Wholemeal roll (HexB)
Meat free burger (0.5 syn)
SW sweet potato chips (free)
Mushrooms (free)
28g cheese (HexB)
Gherkin (free)