Sarah's SW Diary

Kitteh said:
Do you only use one of your healthy a's a day? X

Yeah, normally. I only ever have 2 if I really need to, most of the time I find I only need 1 x

Kitteh said:
Aah gotcha. I do green most of the time and find its the b's I'm not too bothered about.. Xx

I quite often use cheese as a B as well as an A so I can have 2 lots, I have to plan to get them in otherwise I don't eat them! xx

Yesterday was brilliant! Awesome night :D I did have a couple of naughty things, but am having low syns today and tomorrow to make up for it.

Today's plan:

Breakfast
Wholemeal roll (HexB)
Baked beans (free)

Lunch
Wholemeal roll (HexB)
Extra light mayo (0.5 syn)
Quorn fajita strips (free)
Apple (free)
Coconut mullerlight (free)

Dinner
Wholewheat pasta (free)
Bolognese (free)
28g cheese (HexA)

Snacks
Baked crisps (5 syns)

Total: 5.5 syns

It really did, it was a fab day. I'm shattered now though, forgot to book today off work and had to do an early shift! It was a long day yesterday, spent the whole day walking round London, then the gig and the journey home and then I only got 3 and a half hours sleep before having to get up for work! Heading to bed for a very early night in a few mins to catch up! x

Today's food plan:

Breakfast
Jacket potato (free)
Low fat spread (2 syns)
75g primula light (HexA)
Tin tuna (HexB+2 syns)
Extra light mayo (1 syn)

Lunch
Wholemeal roll (HexB)
Cucumber (free)
Apple (free)
Toffee mullerlight (free)

Dinner
Mushroom stirfry (free)
Beansprouts (free)
Noodles (free)
Soy sauce (free)

Total: 5.5 syns

I only ate 4, but it must have been a pretty bad attack, I just got in from WI and I put on 2.5lb!! Don't understand why, I haven't been that naughty. Even the bits I had in London wouldn't have taken me over my weekly syns. I'm grumpy now :( having a bit of a sulk, but going to be 100% between now and Christmas. I've now got 10.5lb to lose in 3 WIs to get my wish. It's unlikely I'll get it but I'm going to give it a damn good shot!

I had such a shock when I got on the scales I actually shouted! :eek: I think my consultant was a bit taken aback :eek: We had a bit of a chat, and she couldn't come up with anything either, so it must just be a bit of a blip. When it came to my turn in image therapy I thought I was going to cry :cry:

Oh well, I've had my sulk and tomorrow is a new day and I'm going to give it my all to get as near to my Christmas wish as I can.

Thanks for your support :) xx

Hey Sarah, Sorry I've not checked in for a while, been very busy and never get the time to come on here these days.

Sorry about your gain this week. That totally sucks when you weren't expecting it. Hopefully you'll have a great loss next week to make up for it. Is it coming up to your star week or anything?

Hope you have a good day today and are not to disheartened x

Tooty Frooty said:
Hey Sarah, Sorry I've not checked in for a while, been very busy and never get the time to come on here these days.

Sorry about your gain this week. That totally sucks when you weren't expecting it. Hopefully you'll have a great loss next week to make up for it. Is it coming up to your star week or anything?

Hope you have a good day today and are not to disheartened x

Thanks hun. It's not my star week till next week, and as I'm on the pill it doesn't normally effect me too much anyway. The only thing my consultant could suggest is to try and mix things up a bit, having different things for my healthy extras and having them at different times so I'm going to give that a go. I'm hoping it's just a blip and will balance out, we'll see. I've been good so far today, will post a food diary later.

How are you getting on?xx

Here's what I've eaten today:

Breakfast
Half tin beans (free)
250ml semi-skimmed milk (HexA)

Lunch
Wholemeal roll (HexB)
Cucumber (free)
Apple (free)
Toffee mullerlight (free)

Dinner
Seabass fillet (HexB)
New potatoes (free)
Courgette (free)
Carrots (free)
Mushroom sauce (5 syns)

Snacks
Advent calender chocolate (1 syn) :D

Total: 6.5 syns

I'm a little annoyed, I just went to cut up the melon that I bought the other day and it had gone off! That was my super-speed free snack for work tomorrow :( I'll have to get another one on my way home so I can have it for the rest of the week.

Here's my plan for tomorrow:

Breakfast
28g readybrek (HexB)
250ml semi-skimmed milk (HexA)
Reduced sugar jam (1.5 syns)

Lunch
Jacket potato (free)
Low fat spread (2 syns)
142g prawns (HexB)
Extra light mayo (1 syn)
Ketchup (1 syn)

Dinner