Sarah's Third Time Lucky Diary

Yeah it is more habbit tbh it's what we do at the weekend but I need to stop do its diet coke all the way this weekend :) let me know how tomorrow goes :D fingers crossed for you :)

Just been to have my ultra sound as I were getting pains again and I've got gallstones :( so gotta book in with my gp in a week when results are back to get an operation sorted :(
Anyway how ur weigh in go daisy?

Ok hun,hope you don't have to wait too long.Have posted some weight loss pics of me on my Diary if you fancy a nose lol

Thanks,am glad I changed to sf,not just cos of weight loss but the foods and less stress with no pointing unless use my weeklies :0)

Yeah that's why I like sw as there's not really any counting lol
Friday 13th July food:
Muller light and 2 alone light hex b

Cous cous n chicken hex b
Apple
Yoghurt
Beans

Jacket potato with cheese hexa and beans

Syns: cheesy home made cob 15 syns+hex a!! Oops nibbled at work

Lol I was thinking fruit and yoghurt tonight,though I often have that,lol maybe a WW lolly to top it off as its the weekend lol

Yea I've one left of the lollys,that's good you're stuffed now,I've got room for more,lol will have my yoghurt etc after I've walked the dog :0)

Don't blame you! Not really doing much tonight tbh so no exercise for me. Will try and do lots of walking tomorrow around town etc :) I'm not worrying too much about exercise atm as I wil lose it just through eating well for the first couple of weeks :)

Yea I'm not going mad with exercise either,did a five minute work out on you tube this morning,just doing that for now but vary the exercise.Oh and do want to go out on my bike but it will be a short ride to start with.Walking is a great exercise anyhow :0)

Ahh well it proves you can lose weight without over exercising :) I've got weights etc here too so can do my own little workout :)

Yea own little workouts are just as effective! Raining here today so bike ride postponed for now,lol,can ride in the rain but prefer not to for now,lol,did do a 5 minute workout again this morning so that's ok lol.Ended up going to a mates last night so can add a curly wurly and packet of quavers to my treat list ;0) how's your weekend going ?

Back