Sarah's Third Time Lucky Diary

Ahh I see it's actually dry here for the first time in a long time lol oooo. Curly wurly sounds good!! I' only got up an hour ago do not had breakie yet but feeling really good :) I tried my jeans on I couldn't fit into when I got back from holiday and they fit but abit tight but I still got them up :D yay lol

Enjoy your brekkie,I had mine late as had a lie in! Been horrible here so far today and last night though we've been lucky and had nice days as well :0) and brilliant news with the jeans Hun :0)

Oo you have anything nice? I decided on scrambled egg on 1 slice of toast 1/2 hex b
Sauce 1 syn
Yummy!!
Thanks about the jeans hun :) just need to keep going in the right direction :D

I enjoyed my breakfast but yours sounds more exciting lol.I had oats and a banana,have that a lot right now,might vary it soon! I often end up doing the same breakfast! Used to be fruit and yoghurt! Yup you are going in the right direction for sure :0)

Yeah best to vary it, I know I have to as I get bored lol just making some chicken Savory rice atm for lunch :) we're going pub later and I really want to have some fosters :(

Lunch sounds nice :0) yea best to not get bored with what you are having food wise,that's the worse thing to happen! Are you allowed fosters on SW or you worried you will have a few?

Well I could have it with syns but I only get 15 syns a day and it's high in syns do don't think I'd even be able to have 2 :/ I really enjoy it that's all lol I'll see what I feel like I may just have a couple if I want to as I've been good with food all day :)

Haha,my friend is lending it to me,I've heard mixed reviews on it,I read 'those type' of books sometimes so doubt it will be anything new but I read a sample of it on my iPod and I enjoyed it(that was before the sexy stuff)lol

Ahh youl have to let me know what you think :) I'll try get it tomorrow although I'm more than half way through the hunger games atm so want to finish that first. Anyway today's food diary consists of:
Saturday 14th July
Egg on toast 1/2 hex b plus 1syn

Savory rice
Muller light
Alpen light bar 1/2 hex b

Pasta with mushrooms, ham-hex b, cheese hex a x 2, passata, 1 syn for little tommy sauce

Syns- sauce 2 syns and 3/4 pint of fosters 9 syns

4 syns left

Proud of myself I decided to have a little bit of fosters within my syns :D wooo first Saturday done!! Lol

I wont pick it up till a week on Monday as that's when I see my friend but I'll let you know.Heard of the hunger games as well,you enjoying it? That's good about the fosters :0)

Yea I do get ingrossed when I'm reading,but I need to get back into reading more again now as I go through stages,glad you're enjoying the book.

Yeah to be honest i don't really read but started this book on holiday and were pretty hooked then got back and haven't seemed to pick it up much. Need to get on with it lol

Yeah I guess :) im sure I'll finish it soon enough.
Right well I'm off to bed so here's for a good day tomorrow to make a 100% weekend :D

Back