Sarah's Weight Loss Diary!

Salmon and veg for tea, yum! Bought lots of lovely low fat foods today so will look forward to trying them soon, low calorie biccies and some piri piri chicken tomorrow!

Oh awesome, I'll have to keep an eye out, getting a bit sick of raisins now, lol.
oo you had a good day then, well done :)
I've decided that I'm going to ahve to get some quavers, apparently there's only like 80 calories a bag, amazing :D lol.

Up to much?

Piri piri chicken? How you making it? sounds good! lol and giving me ideas which is great! :) xx

I'm not making it, I cheated lol, it's a light choices meal from tesco. I will do proper cooking soon but once revision is all done and dusted.

Goji berries are one of those foods that are super high in antioxidents, you can get juice too. (I haven't tried it)
What are you studying, and is it only one exam you are preparing for?Is you sister older or younger than you? (I have four sisters, I am very sympathetic to sister woes!)
Good luck, keep up your efforts!

Piri piri chicken? How you making it? sounds good! lol and giving me ideas which is great! :) xx

Ive made it before using a spicy mix in a packet, not many calories in it! i think ive got a bbq one/ chinese/ piri piri

Goji berries are one of those foods that are super high in antioxidents, you can get juice too. (I haven't tried it)
What are you studying, and is it only one exam you are preparing for?Is you sister older or younger than you? (I have four sisters, I am very sympathetic to sister woes!)
Good luck, keep up your efforts!

I have had the juice, i prefer it in a smoothie though.
I'm studying a-levels, history, english and psychology, have done 3 of 7 exams so far!
My sister is older and a pain in the backside lol

Same breakfast and lunch as yesterday, was in too much of a rush to do anything else. Had two snacks this afternoon which was a bit naughty but one was a light choices biscuit and then I had two little low calorie crackers with tuna on, it was bad but I was hungry!

I'm getting all paranoid that I won't be able to get slimmer no matter how much weight I lose, this always happens and it's what makes me give up, I feel like because i'm a size 14/16 I have no chance of getting down to a size 8 which I want to be, i'm worried i'll always have flabby arms and legs.

Piri Piri chicken for dinner but snacked a little of everyone elses dinner from the pan, whoops, this always happens. I feel like losing weight is impossible.

Aw don't worry huni, you're still doing really well. And frankly trying to diet during alevels is a medal worthy feat!
Good luck with your other exams! And dont worry so much, you're doing grand :)

Ive made it before using a spicy mix in a packet, not many calories in it! i think ive got a bbq one/ chinese/ piri piri

Recipe please? lol how did u make it? we have the schwartz stuff in the house to be used :)

Sarah, don't worry u are doing great so far! You have to make mini goals to get you started. Think of the size 8 as your ultimate goal and then set smaller challenges to break it down a bit so it doesn't seem so daunting. As for the flabby arms I know what ya mean! lol I have been doing dumbell exercises every morning and lots of cardio and resistance at the gym to get rid of them! Nothing seems to work though but I know if I keep up the hard work I will start to see results soon :) It seems impossible just now but you just have to stick to it and you will definately see results xx

Are A levels are your final high school year? And are these seven exam final exams? (In Australia the academic year is the same as the calander year)
All of my sisters are older than me. I feel your pain. It's good as you get older though, 'cause you can learn from their mistakes.
Size 8 is a long way away I suppose, but even if you never, ever got to it, (which I'm sure you will), surely you would be happier as a size 10, or even 10/12?. Sweet girl, try to go easy on setting goals and being intimidated by the long terms ones- remember every class you've been too leading up to final exams- step by step!

alevels are the last year of highschool when you're 18ish, before you go off to university or get a job or whatever and they're crap! lol, lots of hard work and hard exams.

I agree with the above, some very good advice right there.

best wishes.

Thanks everyone you're all really sweet =)
Okay, i'm going to follow advice and make myself a mini goal to help myself along, which is to get back into my size 14 jeans, i'm in size 16 now.

Breakfast- Yoghurt, Lunch- Tuna Sandwich, Dinner- Salmon with Cabbage and Leek, Snack- Low calorie crackers with tuna. I have a very fishy diet clearly

Lol fish is a good source of protein! Good you have set yourself your first target, just keep focused on getting into those 14 jeans and is great motivation! Seriously it really really helps me! lol xx

Yeh, you'll be in those jeans in no time ;)
Ooo, tuna, that's a good idea...yummy.

best wishes.

Go you, size 14 here you come!
When will your exams finish, and will you have holidays after that? What will you do for the rest of the year? Does uni start mid year?

Back