Sarah's Weight Loss Diary!

Go you, size 14 here you come!
When will your exams finish, and will you have holidays after that? What will you do for the rest of the year? Does uni start mid year?

My last exam is June 30th and after that i'm not off to university until september next year so I have a whole 14 months to fill! Looks like i'll have to get a full time job, eek!

Grapefruit for breakfast to try and make a change from yoghurt, but realised I really don't like it! So i'll try something else tomorrow.
TOTM arrived yesterday so now don't know how reliable my start weight was or how reliable my weight loss will be when i weigh in, i'll probably get a clearer idea next week.

I promised my boyfriend we could have chinese takeaway tonight, if I just order soup and plain boiled rice and add some chunks of chicken to it will that be alright? From breakfast and lunch i've consumed about 500 calories so I don't really want to eat more than 900 calories tonight and def want to watch the fat.

That sounds good to me Sarah! Add some veg if you can :) xxx

Yeh babe, bulk it out with veg! Yum!

I totally caved in and ate loads of chinese =/ oh well, everyone has wobbles right? I will be extra strict today to make up for it!

Yeah, everyone does have wobbles! It's what you do afterwards that's important-good on you for getting back on track so quickly. Have a good one!

Yeh well done for getting back on track babes, that's the important bit.
x

Thanks guys, my boyfriend ate a lot of it so hopefully I didn't eat too much, def went over my daily limit but I don't think I went too over the top. Fingers crossed it doesn't have too much impact.

I deleted my weigh-in post, I think I got my original weight all wrong so i'm starting again from this week and have edited my info/ticker accordingly =)

Last edited:
Oh well done! Awesome loss! Keep it up!

Thanks =)
Yoghurt for breakfast and wholegrain pitta with tuna for lunch, have nothing nice in for dinner so will have to be a big bowl of salad =(

aww well spice it up with a boiled egg and whatever you have to hand. lol. Or as spiced up as you can make a salad anyway :S

My mum came to my rescue and made me a salad with some prawns and smoked salmon and lots of low fat thousand island dressing, it was really nice.

So tired and muscles are achy from bending over my laptop to revise all the time =( There's a big tub of haagen das in the freezer taunting me!

Well I hope it was okay because I had it, oh how i've missed carbs.
Breakfast- Summer fruits bar
Lunch- Tuna and Sweetcorn sandwich
Dinner- Pasta with light dolmio sauce
Snacks- 4 wholegrain crackers

Pasta is fine Sarah! :) Wholemeal is better if you don't mind it. I actually quite like it better than the white stuff lol xx

Back