Sarah's Weight Loss Diary!

I don't think I have ever tried wholemeal pasta, I will get some in =)
Breakfast- Yoghurt
Lunch- Chicken, mayo and sweetcorn sandwich with brown bread
Snack- One wholegrain cracker

hey hun, just wanted to say it looks like you're doing really well! :) its always hard to diet when revising for exams so im in admiration of your willpower!

Thank you :) When I started revising I had like a massive bag of junk food to get my through it and I finished it all off in about a week! But I don't want to do that now, I want pretty clothes more than I want chocolate, at the moment anyway!

Dinner- Weight watchers sausages and swede and carrot mash
Snack- weight watchers apple crumble bake (actually the yummiest thing I have ever eaten and it only has 90 calories!)

Thanks =)

Fourth exam today, three more to go =( Totally knackered.

breakfast- one wheat biscuit with a little bit of milk
lunch- tuna and sweetcorn sandwich
snack- weightwatchers apple crumble slice

Dinner- ham and mushroom taglietelle

I should really stop making ready meals and start cooking, but revision takes too much time!

Best of luck with the rest of your exams :) I don't blame you opting for quick meals when you've got a lot of revision to do. Where are the WW apple crumble slices from? They sound nice.

Good luck with your exams sarah! :) xx

What do you plan on doing when you leave school? xx

Hopefully i'm going to university in september 2011. I have a problem with my wrist that means I get a lot of pain when I write and it's very slow-going but my college wouldn't give a diagnostic special requirements test until this february so I flunked my as levels completely and am retaking them all at the moment along with my A2's and I now have a laptop and extra time so I can actually finish my answers. So i couldn't apply to uni this year because I didn't have the grades, hopefully next year though =) lol sorry you didn't ask all that i'm sorry just still very annoyed about it!

Last edited:
Hmm maybe, I do find wheat biscuits for breakfast very filling though and I don't know how to make more of my lunch without making the calories go up too much =/

Been looking at so many summer clothes online recently, in one way it's really depressing because I can't wear any of them but also it's really good motivation, next summer I WILL be able to wear whatever I want.

Bad day today, really don't get on well with my family, or rather with my dad and older sister, and I feel like i'm being yelled at constantly for something =( My exams went quite badly first time round and my dad yelled and said i hadn't worked hard enough and just now I was printing off some revision notes and he flips out yelling that i'm wasting all the paper, I can't win =( Didn't comfort eat though which is good.

Breakfast- Wheat biscuit with milk
Lunch- Tuna bagel
Dinner- Weightwatchers lasagne
Snacks- Light choices biscuits

Good on you for resisting the emotional eating trap! Families can be really tough sometimes, can't they? I have two aunts, both in their 60s, and-to my eyes- they seem to have got along ok- the youngest one has stopped having anything to do with the older one about four years ago. When you talk to her about it, it's lots and lots of little things which relate to the older of the two always presenting herself as the more popular/successful/smarter one, and her presenting the younger sister as the maker of stupid mistakes. My mother, who has passed away, was the oldest of the the three, and all the time when I was growing up, I thought they were all close. Although I did always think that the younger one was ditzier, and to be truthful, I always thought she had a drinking problem, which she probably didn't. In short, these behaviours festered for so long that it became a disaster. Now the younger aunt has no contact with most of the family, because we are in contact with the older aunt, which is such a pity.

Darling, you know who you are, and are deciding who you will be in the future. Hopefully your dad was just grumpy today, or perhaps he really has got you wrong, in which case he is in for a nice surprise. Try not to take it personally, it happens in ALL families!

Thanks minusfour, i'm sorry to hear about your family troubles.

Breakfast- Wheat biscuit with a little milk (guesstimating 150 calories)
Lunch- Chicken and mushroom snackpot (250 calories)
Snacks- Wholgrain crackers (77 calories) and apple crumble slice (90 calories)

In a much better mood now, we got two eight week old kittens today and they are absolutely gorgeous!

KITTENS! amazing! lol....ok, slightly over excited there. If anything can cheer you up it's kittens!

Dinner- Light choices quiche with a teeny tiny bit of mashed potato
snack- slimfast chocolate bar

I've eaten quite a lot today but haven't gone over 1500 calories, it's amazing how much you can eat and still lose weight.

Back