Saraian is back where she belongs!!!

Hi girls - and cat!
Have had a really good day today, went to a fete in nearby village to help hubby with carboot and they had a dog show too, it was all in aid of rescue greyhounds so me and hubby were well up for it as were greyhound lovers!
The weather was gorgeous but so hot! the kids struggled with the heat abit.
I even put my name down for a greyhound - i saw a 15month old called mia and she was brindle - gorgeous! so hopefully will get a call during the day about her soon!
And had a yummy dinner, pork chops, carrots,swede,peppers and onion with parsnips all roasted with new pots. Havent counted points but doubt theremany

ah glad u had a good day hunni, and good luck with the dog ive a big st bernard, and we dont really get on haha she prefers my fella to me!!lol
the dinner sounds fab, i had potatoes ham and veg on....and burnt the ham :) haha so of course again the smelly dog got it haha like 3rd time this week shes gotten my dinner haha
couldnt see ur dinner being a load o points but just dont forget them if ur gonna blow out to night!! xx

Was a fab day and got a tan lol! will be lovely if we get the call for the dog and if they feel we can have her, poor thing is nervous and has been moved about a bit. So she needs a good home and i live in such a nice village why not - i could offer a good home. St bernard though? jesus woman how the fook do you feed them, there enormous!!!

Sounds like youre having a good week :)

Its always good to have another diary on here - not that we're nosey or anything ;)

Greyhounds are lovely - they have such sad faces, you just want to cuddle them better. I used to have a whippet cross; she always looked like she thought you were going to hit her.

I've got a poodle cross jack russell now - he's barmy.

Your dinner sounds yum. Pork chops are 5 points per average one, pots 1 point per 100g.

ye my one had been mistreated cause she was scared shitless, and took her a couple of days to get used to us....even now she is terrified of people, and only goes near us!! its weird she only eats a bowl of nuts and can of dog food morning and night, and even the night one she wont finish all the nuts!! (wont eat dry nuts though fussy ass lol)

when u hoping to hear by? the kids would be delighted!! someone to torment haha and its better if they grow up young with one cause they are so much more relaxed then with them!!
my little lad still doesnt like becky (the dog!!) standing over him but thats only cause the amount of slobber she throws at him haha

Ive had a couple of bingy days starlight, but ive got on track again, my friends little boy dying has knocked my emotional state for 6.
I should get a call tomorrow hopefully and then they follow with a home visit,then a trial period and if your all happy the dogs yours as such. Ive got my heart on having her though and im oing to be upset if someone else gets in there! but if it doesnt happen i will keep an eye out for another greyhound *****. My son bless him keeps talking about the doggies we met today lol.
I worked out dinner to be 6 points, the chops themselves were very thin and ionly had a few spuds. Have had my choc intake for the day so its after 8 and no more food. Im lookintg forward to going out on lots of walks though at some point with whatever dog we get.

Dog walking is very good regular exercise. Muffin makes sure we get plenty lol.

Sorry to hear about your friend's son, Sarah x

Thanks karen, he was was only 11months which has made it all the worse but it was 6 weks ago and getting there slowly.

God,that is so awful and really tragic when little ones pass away. My own little brother died when I was eight and I can tell you it takes a very long time to get to the point of understanding and finally letting go of the hurt. Your poor friend will need all the support you can give x
And well done for adopting a dog, my little Millie adopted us! She belonged to people who lived down the road from me but she was badly attacked and almost died, they didn't and wouldn't when asked bring her to the vet. They just left her outside bleeding, in pain and fading away. She made her way to my porch and lay there and I brought her to the vet. Eight weeks of constant care indoors and £200 later she was a part of the family! Now she has her own kennel, own room, own bed and own doorbell! :) x It is so worth adopting a dog, even though she is still traumatised she is a little blessing!

awh im sorry about ur friends son xxx that must be really hard.

good luck tonite hunni hope u have ur loss u want xxx

Yyyeah being all positive but have some water retention that could make me look like ive gained, i was 17.1 this morning though so a pound down. Now 17.3 though :(

Good luck for your weigh-in tonight x

Hiya ladies, STS this week so im pissed off but know where i went wrong with my binging and not drinking enough water. So bought a load of water earlier and had a healthy dinner as a start.

Does anyone want to join me and pledge to be 100% or good as this week, ive got nothing coming up so am going to give it 100%. I want a good loss fir monday.

me me me meme me...I will!!! I can be 100% good until Saturday night but then after that I'll be good again until Tuesday x

ill join you in your 100% pledge, may keep me on track for once lol x

yay!!!! lets do it girls and then come wi we will have good numbers gone and we wont be dogged the week after.

so we will weigh in on sunday yea? good that will keep me on track this week!

Yea can do jax, im a serial weigher anyways! so il join you sunday and still have my monday one too :p

sounds good to me! yeah i MUST keep off the scales this week now, its like OCD to me..cannot stop weighing myself lol. im excited babe im going to aim for 2lbs i think, don't wanna set my sights too high just yet xx

Back