Saraian is back where she belongs!!!

sounds good to me! yeah i MUST keep off the scales this week now, its like OCD to me..cannot stop weighing myself lol. im excited babe im going to aim for 2lbs i think, don't wanna set my sights too high just yet xx

2lbs is a great loss to work towards, im aiming for 2lbs as well and anything over is a bonus! Im excited too lol. Heres to a great week and being happy.

oo i love a good challenge, we need to think of a reward if we hit our 2lb target (non food related obviously) lol x

Im going to buy a pair of trousers, maybe a size 20 to squeeze into for a treat and too obviously use as a goal as well.

thats a good incentive! i may buy a size 12 skirt eeekkk! im a loose size 14 at the moment but i have no idea how much weight is in a dress size so no idea when ill be a 12 :< xxxxx

I just spoke to my oh who said it was a good idea so if the weight goes im guna buy some size 20/18 - might be pushing it for 18s! but hell its a incentive to fit into them, is my dream to get into high street sizes again so i can ditch evans.
I just wanna say i love you girls on here, i feel so welcomed on here and it spurs me on so much.

Aw sweet...yeah, I have to say I'd have fallen flat on my fat ass if it weren't for the girls on this forum xxx Go for those 18s, you can totally do it hun! And if it's not this week it'll be some week soon :) It's a great feeling knowing you're going to get there x

go for it sara! get the 18s, and each week watch them get looser and looser! i know what you mean about feeling welcomed, the fact that people actually take the time to read and post in my diary ..i dunno makes me feel ...loved lol how silly is that. xx

Could be fun, my 24s are really loose now, and i can fit into a evans 22! so maybe in 6 weeks i could begin to squeeze my as into 18s?
And no its not silly that people feel loved on here, people are genuinly caring and supportive and its what you need when your doing something lke loosing weight, and its not just dieting its the underlaying emotional issues that have helped gain that weight. I feel like for the first time in years im in contrl of my life and its thanks too this place. Ive only been a member a real short time as well its mad!

god you've done amazingly well sara, you must of lost alot of weight so far then if you've dropped a couple dress sizes! yeah i know what you mean, iv only been a member since late may ish but already feel that i know some people so well, and its all well and good having friends and family that support you, but i don't think anything could beat the support i get from the people on this site. if only everyone who was dieting knew about this place, there would be a hell of alot more succesful dieters out there! xx

Ive told a few girls who i know that are loosing weight, i belong to a pregnancy forum too and theres one of my gfs on thre trying to lose weight so i might bring her over for a looky.
I dont think i can do this without support, my hubby tries but isnt that great at support when hes so unhealthy himself and doesnt want to better himself. He will when i turn into a sexy curvacous hoe again :rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao:

iv told a few people too, i think its good to get as many people on here as we can! lol i'm sure your hubby will be re-evaluating himself when like you said you're a sexy hoe again lol! that really made me laugh

iv told a few people too, i think its good to get as many people on here as we can! lol i'm sure your hubby will be re-evaluating himself when like you said you're a sexy hoe again lol! that really made me laugh

I hope so jax cos hes put on a few stone over the years and now weighs in at 17st so same as me.
To your earlier question - ive only lost the stone so far but hell its a stone.

a stone is a stone hunni! you've got a whopping 14lbs of fat gone from your body, its great!!! and yeah im sure he will, men tend to worry when their partner loses weight as they get insecure so i'm sure he'll step his game up when he sees how amazing you've done xx

Just to prove as well how serious i am feling at the momentl. I went and bought a journel from ww earlier so i can write down what i have eaten and out my inches down too, omg is all i will say.....supposed to measure in a month so hope they are smaller, hope everythings smaller lol :rotflmao::rotflmao:

Hi guys

Put me down for the 100% club as well - I'd like to lose 2lbs this week. WI tomorrow for me and I know I'll have done well to STS.

yay nice one Karenlou!

Tell you what though im drinking a glass of water at the mo but i think i need a cuppa first as im struggling to get it down, have a big bottle to get through as well today lol! Does anyone else struggle with their water first thing?

Good morning

How are you getting on? I struggle with the water in the morning, but find if I dont drink most of the water by lunch time, I don't drink much at all.

xx

If it were my strwberry volvic it would be done by now but this is just caladonian mineral water, i want my strawberry stuff back!

hey hunni i tried reply to u like 4times last nite and the comp kep freezing so gave up in the end haha id say u were dissappointed for the sts but its not a plus so its not too bad!!

can i join for the 100%? stuck to ww prop yes drank 4litres of water and a 2hour walk and felt fab so really want to get back into it this week!! have had my brekkie and drinking a litre of water now!! i too find it hard to get it down first thing in the morning and usually have a sip of diet coke first to help it haha

well done on the dress sizes ull get into an 18 in no time xx

Back