Saraian is back where she belongs!!!

Morning cat! hope you told off the hamsters in your computor! nice one for joining up as well -i was hoping you would so theres a group of us doing it!
Are you going for 2lbs as well sweetie?

honestly i will be happy with ANY thing thats a down!! 1.5 - 2lb and id be delighted!! only thing is im not home from fri till sun so ill only be able to pop on at night to see how everyones doing but ill be in my (might as well be) mother in laws so shell keep me on track haha im so good when in her house cause i cant eat all the crap i eat here or drink the amount of diet coke....id be mortified haha so itll be sticking to points and loadsa water!! ill prob weigh in on mon morning when im home or wait till my tues meeting depends how good i was haha

Sign me up too girls! 100% for me again this week. WI is today and I know Ive been really good but the scales are playing tricks on me. Id love 2lbs next week!

Will do lucylou!Ive done fab so far girls and only had 14/25 points!
Breakfast = cereal bar
Lunch= salmon and new pots yum yum
and just snacking on a fox bar and the water is going down nicely now.Good so far.:)

oh shes fab for that and always texts me the week after to see how i got on!! (i secretly think she doesnt like me though ha)
good on ya for sticking so far i had brekkie ive only had brekkie and lunch so far to so having a really good day to!! going in to down another litre of water now haha xx

Ive nearl got through my bottle, im just swigging it every now and again. It sits with me on the lappy. At least its nearly gone! then im guna have a cuppaof tea :)
Maybe its just a ml thing, mines ok with me but secretly i think she wants to slap me about!

haha dont feel to bad so!! i think mine thinks i stole her son (they live 2.5hrs away) and hes been living down here for last 3 and half yrs
!!!

ah shell get over it haha xxx

Mils are hilarious! mines not bad though she does her bit with my kids but shes really family orientated and even worse shes 7 miles down the road so were over there every weekend and shes always making food!
I take ww meal over there now!

hey sara! thanks for the rep comment how you doing today hunni? xx

Thanks wannbe10!!!

Hey jax how you doing today hun? Im doing grea hun, staying in oints done my 2ltrs of water and pissing like a racehorse:rotflmao: oh i love dieting!
Have stayed within my points andhave loads left so guna splash out for dinner!

im doing good thanks, within my points still and going to gym later :) had about 5 litres of water, love the stuff! sounds like you're doing great babe, we're going to hit that 2lb target!!! xx

I stayed on target for food today and used them all up. Ha 2 litres of water nd will be iving on tea this evening and chewing gum! Not eating anymore tonight will be hard! x but im not guna slip up!

iv slipped up im afraid :-( i tend to get into this mind set that when we have nice food in the house (ww cakes etc) then that if i eat it all then it will be gone and there will be no temptation..so i think you can see where i slipped up, had 38 points today *slaps self* BUT i hope i can still do 100% this week with you guys even though iv f**ked up! i WILL be good the rest of week, as there is no more temptation xx

I never drink enough fluids. My OH says if he wasn't here to make me my herbal teas he would come home and find I had turned into a dried up little raisin. I assume he means this affectionately!

Good day so far. Managed to have lunch at work rather than on the run and we have a good canteen so had beans on toast and a mullerlight.

Jackie:
:whoopass::whoopass::whoopass::whoopass: get running ont that treadmill haha ah no only messing hunni just DONT do what i used to do and replace the food u just ate ha means the whole task was for nothing!!!

i stuck 100% woohoo!! drank 3litres of water and just bout to have a tub of jelly!! feel brill!! :)

Aww Jax......your totally forgiven! we all have bad days just dont have any more lady!
Cat you sound positive as well as you Karen, im struggling a bit with lack of food but with Holby on im happy and if i get week theres loads of water in the fridge lol!

Back