Saraian is back where she belongs!!!

Lol Lou!!! Now they don't! There are some really cute ones! They don't all look cheap and nasty either...x

,,,,,,,,,,,and practical too.lol

Enjoy your treat, you deserve it.xx

Owww i do, though the thanking may have to wait till tomorrow as were both knackered. Been to hospital to visit his brother and didnt get home with thf kids till after 9 and ive only just finished my tea! sex is scheduled tomorrow lol

Oh my goodness, I've just read what he's done for you! I'm sorry, but a man like that needs to be shared around, and I get first begsies!

That is so lovely!

And todays quote of the day is from Miss Loulabella................;)

Really? Dont the make you look like a turkey being strangled??? x

That has made my morning LOL x

Bloody hell an man by you clothes! Mine does do that but gets me jeans from lacoste for £135 then moans when i dont wear them!!

aaawww .. well my man doesnt buy me clothes! he just carries the bags when i go shopping! LOL .. bless him!

mine just gives me the money haha i think thats better ha although hes obsessed with the size of my clothes!!! so no hed no what to go for!!! if i buy bigger than a size 12 in knickers he rips it off me haha hes been known to use knives and everything haha thank god i fit in the size 12s or id never have a knickers!! ha

hope ur having a good week this week hunni and get a result on wed xxxx

It is good, Lou. Although surely only a bloke would look like a turkey being strangled in crotchless knickers????

Not entirely sure.... think I should ask the fella to experiment for me???

Yup, asked him.... and the expressionless yet somewhat unnerving look gave it away really....

Sara - where are you?

ur comps taking long to get fixed...i wana know how ya did this week...come back ha ;)

Back