Saraian is back where she belongs!!!

Hey hun :) .. i can sooooooooo relate to the kid thing lol ive got 4 of them in 14 13 10 and 3 its raining and they cant go out so they are driving me off my head !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ............

can we go out can we have a dvd can we do this! AAARRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

~and breath~ ... have a lovely day xxxx

Mine have already given me a headache, am wondering why i had kis so young now, i should of waited till i had some patiance!!!!

how old were you when you had stephen? xxxx

and i'd say you've got alot of patience hun and you're a great mummy xx

i bet ur a fab mammy dont be so hard....and u had kids so young so when there all grown up u can swan off on loads of hols haha thats why i did anyways haha dont tell my mammy though!! (i was 15 ha)

how u get on this week hunni? haven been on much hard to get on the internet when fella and bab home xxx

Oh i think about this most days lol ... i was 17 when preg with first! .. and knowing now what i do! im dam sure id have waited! lol ....

sending you some ~cope with the kids vibes~ xxx

Hi hun your children look gorgeous. How old are they? It doesnt matter how old you are when you have them its still going to be hard and test yout patience! I had my son when i was 19 and it was difficult but getting betterish ha! - although more expensive!!! x

Thanks Emma,your so sweet hunni. My eldest is 4 and my youngest is still a baby. Cant believe its her birthday next week lol!

Had a 2lb loss this week as girlies so more happy, with my 6.5 inches this month, i feel ve really turned a corner and off that platuex and INTO THE 16'S WOOHOOOOOO!!!

Im guna shut up now, i could ramble all about me all day lol

delighted for ya eres to the 10% next week xxx

no need to shut up sara you slut, its grrrrreeeaaat news! you've done so very well! very proud xxxxx

Ooooooooooo you loser !!!!! well done ..... heres to your 10% have a great week hunny xxx

Had a 2lb loss this week as girlies so more happy, with my 6.5 inches this month, i feel ve really turned a corner and off that platuex and INTO THE 16'S WOOHOOOOOO!!!

Im guna shut up now, i could ramble all about me all day lol

Well done chick!!! Not only a 2lb loss but into the 16's!!!!

Ohh, i just noticed that its your little girls 1st birthday soon! They grow up so fast! I dont have any myself but my little cousin was a tiny baby one week and now she's 1 and a half and it seems like it happened over night! x

Well done hon! xx Dashing back to work now but will post more later x

Back