Saraians diary is closing. Last post in this

i would say so yes - i assume the roasties work out as 3.5 for the potato and 1 for the oil / fat you cooked them in??

only thing I am thinking is, can you not have something for lunch.. not even something very little like a couple of ryvitas and spread or some soup / salad or something.. i would just think that maybe skipping your lunch may make you more likely to overeat at teatime cause you'll be starving! Or at least i know i would be if i missed lunch..

I am going to start having some lunch today - white rice and chicken in sauce. Thank god for tescos light choices!

I dont ever cook my roasties in fat or oil - a little fry light and they taste gorgeous.

Have just checked the site though and have been going over slightly - should add a half point to each 100g making it 1.5 points per 100g opps! Its ok il sort it today!

Going to have lunch though today, had breakfast, a lovely friend egg sandwich yum yum!

fried egg sarnie.. oh my mouth is watering! there is some delicious food in this diary! how is Team All Stars doing btw? :p

Really? I always just do it by the 100's? Ie - 250g pots = 2.5?

Great to see you so positive and that you are finding the meeting OK. The food diary sounds great and I'm liking the fried egg so much I'm having one for lunch I think - thanks for that

Take care

M

and had 2 cadburys cream eggs - 7 points :( im not sure whether to write it off or take a point off a day.

Speaking as Team Captain of an opposing team Id say oh just enjoy them and write it off :giggle:

Being nice though Id say if you can, pull back a point a day :)

Hehehe - a point a day is nowt hun.....nowt.... :) x

Speaking as Team Captain of an opposing team Id say oh just enjoy them and write it off :giggle:

Being nice though Id say if you can, pull back a point a day :)

:rotflmao: glad im not the only one who thought that.. though it was only for a moment Sara i promise! :D

Hows things chic? x

Hiya girls.

Ive had a lovely day today, went around my mums and took the children with me. They loved seeing their grandma bless them. She was chuffed with her digital photo frame I got her for christmas with pics of us all on.
Had a goodish couple of days. Just chillin watching casulty at the moment and sorting out the forum.

Got to pop around the in laws with the kids, have them fawn over thr new new car lol and sort out holiday dates for spring which means i have to be really good as i want a couple of stone off fo hols unless im pregnant.

Oooooh Holiday! :)

Can u not WW if your carrying then? x

Morning girls, have had a lovely busy weekend and had a pleasant surprise this morning as I got on the scales - showing a 2lb loss yay - na na na nah to team 3 :p

Went to go and see mum on saturday as i fifnt see her over christmas and new year, but had a lovely day saturday with her and dad and they loved their present!yay was worth the pennies too see the look on her face!

Yesterday had a brilliant driving lesson, went into town for the first time and I thought i did pretty damn good as i went through the busiest part and over the worst roundabout in the area. Not bad for my 4th lesson.

Have been on the plan like a demon and have discovered some gorgeous low point meals and lunches so im loving that i am losing weight eating gorgeous food and not bleeding chicken salad!

Big up to team one and weight watchers!!!

what are these secret low point meals you've been having then? *am intrigued* :D glad your driving lessons are going well, and good luck to you for tomorrow's WI! :D x

Typical day last week for meals.

Breakfast: egg and sauage sandwich in w/meal bread 5 points

lunch:mushroom omlette 3 points

snacks ww toffee bars and skinny cow hot choc 2.5 points

Dinner: roast potatoes, pork loin chops, sweetcorn 10.5 points

ooh lovely! :)

Was very yum yum, think we will have chicken tonight so i better get it out of the freezer. Me and hubby are really into roasts the last couple of weeks and they are so filling!

Though im looking forward to summer, my tastes change completely!

Back