Sara's Dukan Diary: Stage 2 Cruise

6 lbs to go will be gone before you know it ............ hated it when my children left school etc always wanted to just sit on my own on the back row! hope I dont make a fool of myself tomorrow - dont think so I dont want to ruin my expensive makeup ;)

Great results Sara, kids do make us proud xxx

Aw, you guys are adorable! As a non-Mum, I never knew parents felt like this for all those little milestones! It must be exhausting!

Sara, you've done so well to keep it Dukan when the temptation must be everywhere. Have a gold star yourself!

Jx

Sara.....sts good result, I'm so glad we found this diet, we know we will lose if not this week next, wish this was around years ago and we could have cracked this weight issue years ago xxx have a great day Sara xxx

Yup, just the 6. So near and yet so far...

Finally got round to replacing the jaded underwear yesterday - down from a 36DD to a 34D. I had to wait so long for a fitter in John Lewis that they gave me a voucher for tea or coffee and cake for 2, so I downed 2 skinny lattes for my lunch and brought 2 cakes home for the kids!

10-year-old's Leavers' Party tonight, must remember the tissues x

Wow....what a drop on size put that pn nsv xxx

Pauline what are you like - but what a change Sara - when you gonna post some before and after pics my lovely???? Your turn now! x

Yeah come on Sara xxx

I don't do photos! Seriously though, if I manage to get to tw AND we manage to go on holiday at the end of August I'll put an 'after' shot on here.

Starving at the moment. don't know what's got into me. Yesterday was supposed to be pp but I couldn't resist tomatoes, etc at lunchtime so it became a pv. And today I've had 3 breakfasts: yoghurt, rhubarb and oatbran; 2 scrambled eggs with prawns; and now a bowl of Total 0 with almond OIL and sweetener. Am I trying to sabotage my chances of getting to tw? Or am I just greedy??

Enjoy Sunday, folks xx

OK so you had a big breakfast, theres nothing there thats illegal, so to speak!! There hardly any cals in tomatoes, if you were snacking on snickers or munching on the mars bars then that would be a different story. Your doing well, remember all the days that you stay on track. You have the cruise finishing line in view and youll be on conso before you know it and then you can come back and tell us how its done!! lol.

I dont do photos either but its quite liberating even cathartic to post the before, during and after pics. You should try having your before pic on the the wall in work!!! Eek!

Enjoy your Sunday. Cx

Sara your three breakfasts look good, don't stress woman. If your on a hungry day what about making a chicken soup then have as many bowls as you want...xxx have a great Sunday xxx

Back