Sara's Dukan Diary: Stage 2 Cruise

Yeah, what is with these hungry days?! Some days I can't finish things and others I need to empty the fridge! Like the others say, those are Dukan friendly breakfasts and won't amount to a fraction of what even a medium sized fry up would have been. Are you drinking enough water? I definitely find I confuse the two so sometimes if I have a massive mugful of a hot drink, it does the trick. But sometimes it, um, doesn't.

You have lost over 20% of your body weight and have just 6lbs to go. No way are you sabotaging this! Jx

Sara thats true.....sometimes I'll think I'm still hungry, get side tracked before my heads back in the fridge and the hungers passed. I was once told I ate that fast....I had sparks coming from my knife and fork lol, cheek tut.

This little piggy went to market!!! That's me btw!!! We all have hungry days and as long as your filling up on Dukan friendly stuff I don't see the problem!!!! In my humble hungry opinion!

we are all the same Sara it's what got us here I suppose - 6lbs is nothing - and then apples, pears, strawberries, melon - the dukan list goes on .............................

I think I'm trying to prove to myself that you can stuff yourself and still lose weight on Dukan. I don't want to feel constantly deprived in Conso. Only trouble is, the scales aren't shifting at the moment!

I really must get off here. I have so much work to do before the children break up, and you lot keep distracting me! xx

Hahaha you love us really lol xxx

Oh Sara I hear you!!! I felt like the last half stone went sooooo slowly and I did keep saying what am I rushing to achieve?? Conso is still a very structured plan that we need to follow and now I am here (and sick as a dog) I haven't wanted to eat anything different!!!! Sure it will change when I feel better! Just stick with it lovely, and IF you stall for too many more weeks consider your TW as you are fairly tall and 10st 7 might be less than your body wants to be xxx

Thanks for understanding me, Trudy. I was just under 11 stone for many years, having been about 10 stone 4 for many years before that. I know 10 stone 5 is right, and I've still got cellulite thighs, love handles, flabby tummy, bingo wings etc (TMI, I know!) but my body is resisting letting that half stone go at the moment. Hopefully eventually it will realise I'm serious!

Wow Sara, just 6lb to go !!!! Stick with it chick you are doing fabulous x

Great advise there from Trudy....6lb you'll do it Sara, be patient bet your 'bits' arnt as bad as you think. Chin up gal xxx

I tell you, these last few pounds are annoying! Was it you, Trudy, who said you didn't really mind about how long it was taking while you still had a lot to lose, but as soon as the end was in sight, you just got really impatient?! I know I've had a relatively small amount to lose (although 20 lbs at my height is a lot!) but that's been exactly my experience too - now I've just 6 lbs to go, I want them gone NOW!! I'm considering going really 'clean' for a bit i.e only white fish, tofu, fat free dairy etc and no tolerateds, just to get it over with. Anyway, like everyone says, you're going to get there soon enough so no big guilt trip please!

Jx

Back