SA's 810 and beyond diary a.k.a My daily kick up my own behind ;-)

Your such a lovely star, well done darling,loving the thought for the day.
I want a mini wok too,lol
So is hubby cooking at home for you for valentines then?

Hiya darling

No plans for Valentine's - Ralph is generally pretty good all year round so it's no big deal for me :) Will be having chicken and veg I think...exciting :rolleyes:

Have you got any plans?

xx

Sometimes I wish I had a boyfriend. I would have an excuse to stuff myself with chocolate... hmm.. (Yea, not really.. I know! But sounds better than; i couldnt resist i had to have it all!! XD)

No plans for valentines, cris has never been very good at that kind of thing, he wanted to work on our van.I said NO
I have just looked up your mini wok, so want one, might have to take myself out for the day tomorrow to get one, Iam I becoming you clone, well lets hope so, weight wise anyway,lol

To repeat a mantra oft found on these forums - yes I can - I just choose not to :D

Hahah ok.

New goal for me - get BF who likes valentines and will smother me in choc next year :p

Hiya darling

No plans for Valentine's - Ralph is generally pretty good all year round so it's no big deal for me :) Will be having chicken and veg I think...exciting :rolleyes:

Have you got any plans?

xx

Hey serena, i have the same attitude to Valentine's day, my hubby does lovely thoughtful things all year, we have never done the valentine thing and i'm glad, plus it's our anniversay early March so we do something special for that instead, much better!

Like your wok idea, my brand new wok got ruined immediately by my mum cooking spag bol in it :eek:??? why i don't know, what's wrong with the 20 saucepans in the cupboard! crazy woman!

Hope you've thawed out after your wet walk home!

xx

my brand new wok got ruined immediately by my mum cooking spag bol in it :eek:??? why i don't know, what's wrong with the 20 saucepans in the cupboard! crazy woman!

:8855: That's insane!!

Still cold, about to snuggle up in bed with a hottie (as in hot water bottle, not hubby :D)

Hey serena, i have the same attitude to Valentine's day, my hubby does lovely thoughtful things all year, we have never done the valentine thing and i'm glad, plus it's our anniversay early March so we do something special for that instead, much better!

Like your wok idea, my brand new wok got ruined immediately by my mum cooking spag bol in it :eek:??? why i don't know, what's wrong with the 20 saucepans in the cupboard! crazy woman!

Hope you've thawed out after your wet walk home!

xx

Hahahah that;s funny.. Mothers........ hah :D :D:D

Wow Serena, inspiring as ever!!! You're looking fab and I'm loving this thread, keep on posting it's great to see how it's done! I've been doing SS+ & then a version of 810 over last fortnight as have had to work away from home for 8 days & will again at end of month. So I have made Feb a kind of foody month, to try & keep a grip of it. I can see now that I've been a bit too 'loose' about my version of 810... I'm just guessing most o the time and no idea how many cals I'm really taking in. (More than 810, I suspect!) Gonna fix that... also, the mention of 0% greek yog has me sighing with anticipation!!!
Thanks Serena... fab postings.
xxxx
xxx

Thanks Katy, really glad that you didn't let your fortnight away from home blow you off course...a few extra cals will not make a huge amount of difference to your long term success whereas having a strong attitude and focus will. :)

Day 6

Tired today. First day back at work after a week off, had a comment of "hmmmn, I think because I haven't seen you for a week you look even skinnier than I remember" which was really nice.

Weigh in tomorrow evening - will be interesting to see what the scales say. Oh well, it's not like I've followed things to the letter this week plus totm is doing its best to start so what will be will be and to be honest I will be fine with that.

Thought for the day:

"Free your mind and the rest will follow."

Last edited:
Serena

Free your mind and the rest will follow...........................

So simple but yet so true. Will say this before I go to bed tonight. Hope today you are not too tired.

Bren
XX

Good luck for weigh in honey, though I guess it's hard work and not luck really!!! You will be fab. I love your can-do attitude, honesty & determination! Am back on plan properly and have made a promise not cheat, so ne day at a time I will get there! Like Bren, I love your mottos & thoughts for the day!
xx

Day 7

I've been having a "fat day" today for some reason, not sure what's triggered that off. Hmmmn. Dangerous thing, the mind. It can send you off on a wild goose chase in pursuit of the perfect body that doesn't actually exist outside the world of airbrushed photos.

Lost 2lb at tonight's weigh in :). CDC discussed whether I'd like to move up to 1000cals this week but I think I will stick with 810 - after all I can do a higher plan any time I like but not vice versa. Much as I would loooove to have carbs again I would prefer to make the most of the opportunities that CD gives me rather than see it as a bad thing that I can't wait to come off. She says...ask me again on Saturday and it might be a different story :rolleyes:.

Thought for the day:

"I deserve to be happy because I am worth it as much as the next person".

Serena you do help to keep me positive. Tonight I went out for dinner and ate 4 tempura prawns and pan fried fish (no crumbs) with salad ( it had mayo on it). I chose what I was going to have at home except I could control the oil or dressing. I did stop before I felt full and have convinced myself not to beat myself up in the morning when I jump on the scales! This has taken me about 40 mins to come to terms with as I have reassured myself after one day being good it will all go back to normal.

Reading posts like yours has helped me to realise what I already knew tonight. SO thank you!!

I hope today is a better day today for you.

Bren
X

Back