SATURDAY - "Lets do it hour by hour"

mmmmmmmm custard:worthy:) hehe Then I cut baking paper round like my microwave turntable and put teaspoon fulls in a circle and then around the center as well. The recipe said 1 minute and 30 seconds - I guess I probably did them a total of two minutes the first go - let them cool and found the centers still moist so put them back in for another 20 seconds or so. That cooked them just right. I also added a fair amount of tabasco to the mix? In the end they were good, just a bit of a hassle, but will know next time. Did I do it wrong?
Our LLC told us that if we were making crisps or biscuits then only put them around the edge of the plate, so I haven't had the soggy problem.

I have done 3.5 litres so far today, so nearly there.
Latte for lunch, a savoury drink this afternoon as I was cold, mushroom soup for dinner.
I have done 10 minutes on the cross trainer today and will do another 10 this evening.
Will have some lemon biscuits and a latte for my supper in a while.

I like having threads like this on the weekend, I always find it harder, especially when DH is tucking into a lovely kebab and DD is eating pizza and garlic bread :cry:

oh, hang in there Alibongo - must be murder smelling garlic!! I had to watch hubby eat loads of cheese on toast earlier. I excused myself and had my bath.

Next time I make the crisps I will do that just around the outer edge.

I am having my veggie soup in my whisk mug, which, works very well. For soup. Not up to the shakes.

Hope they finish eating soon!!! x

oh Ali - my hubbie has demanded mash potato - actually I offered but I need to blame him :D

Just finished water no 4 - ought to have a shake really but can't face it - have a cold and feeling a bit bleurgh

Oh you are a stronger woman they I. I could not cook a bow of mash and not tuck in....thats one of my favourites!!!

I hope you feel better!!

I just drink the water - that's why I am on number 5 and almost ready for no 6.

My shame is that I can drink anything like this - including alcohol - that isn't always a good thing!! :rotflmao:

LOL - you could always start a wine diet - 2 liters a day....who could eat anything!! :gimi::gen144:

Now Now BL dont encourage her.:party0027:

only just found this thread... I got a stinking cold too and feel pretty rough... my hubby had garlic doughballs but cos of my cold... no problem!!! I'm also feeling really dehydrated cos of the cold so I've done about 5 litres so far and still thirsty!!! God I hate colds they make ya miserable!!!:cry::cry:

I haven't been too bad eat wise... haven't felt like it!! I've had a few hot drinks today though cos I've been feeling the cold ever since I started LL back in november and it's been worse since I've got the cold cos 1 minute I'm boiling and the next I'm flipping freezing!!!

I feel the cold. Hope you feel better and I hope you dont get the cough that goes with the cold. It cost me a fortune in Tenor Lady whilst I had the cough.

I have done 4.5 litres, going to bed now with a hot choc, my last pack.

Remember, first up can start the Sunday thread.

Goodnight everyone, hope everyone sleeps well and hopefully will not need the loo 3 times tonight.

:cupid:

PS Giving myself a pat on the back another full day of abstinance.
PPS Is it me but do those smilies keep changing:sigh:

Whoa - I'm going back a few posts .... who's on the wine diet --- that's the one I want to do :) mmm all that red wine :)

It must be a mash potato day today as I did that for everyones tea, wasn't tempted by that but I'd roasted carrots and shallots and I soooo wanted to eat them - but I didn't. Tonight hubby had cheese & crackers with wine and I had a marigold boullion and another pint of water - dont' think mine tasted as good as his but I sure felt good.

BL - re the crisps, I cut a width of paper and then fold it in half so that there are 2 squares and then put four circles of crisps on each square so I don't have any inside ones, that's probably the best way to go.

Drinks wise I've drank my whole lot today, I really do feel that if I pricked a couple of wholes in my belly I'd start spurting water out.

Back