Saturday Weighers

well done all - NewSlimmerMe - WOW!!!!!

I couldnt post last week as was away and havent had the best 10 days eating wise but have lost 3lbs over those 2 saturdays - now lost 12lb12 in total so pushing for the full stone but with easter sunday tomorrow who knows?!!

good luck all and happy easter x

Thank you and good luck!

just 1lb off again this week for me.

4lbs off.

Total loss 42lbs :) 3 stone :) :) :) :)

SO HAPPY
:party0011::party0011::party0011:

Well done to everyone else, we're all doing great.

hi all

well done to all weightlosses this week. well i am so pleased i lost 2.5 pounds this week, got my club ten and im in the stone lower so am very pleased . im off to america this week and wont be bk till 14th so have a lovely weight loss on saturday all
take care xx

Well done to both of you!!!! :D

3lb off for me this week. 4 more and I get my 2 stone award, I'm going to aim for that next week. :D

Good luck everyone.

1lb off for me, why can i not lose 2,3 or 4 lbs at a time:cry:

A VERY predictable STS this week. I was expecting it, my body is so predictable! I expect a nice big loss next week. Positive thinking; it's the way forward. :D

Morning all, hope you don't mind me joining you, I have changed my weigh in day to a saturday from friday. I lost 1lb this week which i'm thrilled about as I've spent the last 5 days in sunny devon and have eaten all manner of naughty things! Just hoping it doesn't catch up with me next week :) Good luck to all other saturday weighers.

My weigh in this morning was better than i thought it would be. I put on 2lb which is nit too bad considering i have been away on holiday and eaten lots of picnics, chips, crisps etc.

So anyway need to buckle down this week and try to get it gone.:cool:

Well done everyone!

have been away a lot over the last 2 weeks so havent really had a chance to follow the plan or update but 1.6lbs off this week - woohoo, less than half lb to hit my first stone!!!

too depressed to post yesterday but sts

Minus 4lbs for me and my 2 stone award. It's funny because it feels like it's slowing down but I've lost more this month than last month!

First official weigh in since i re-started and im weighing on a saturday at home now because i cant get to class on a tuesday anymore.

I have lost......2lbs!!!!

Awesome! I didnt expect a big 3-4lb loss like you do when you first start SW but 2lbs is awesome for my re-start, if i can continue at 1 - 2lbs a week then ill be very happy!

Congrats!!! Welcome to the Saturday weighers. :D

Well done to you both, fab losses :)
I've lost 4lbs this week which i'm thrilled about. Good luck and losses to all other saturday weighers x

Back